❀ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ❀

Welcome to the final show.

Five Years Later

"Fuck, my thighs hurt

"Fuck, my thighs hurt."

Daphne stumbles into the kitchen, stretching her arms out before letting them drop at her sides. I looked at her, shaking my head and returned to slicing the fruits for our morning smoothie. "When I offered you and Zayn to sleepover, that wasn't permission to have sex in my house," I chided, glaring at her.

We both knew I didn't mean any harm though because they were quiet. I only realised when I accidentally heard them on my way to the bathroom last night. She rolled her dark eyes and carefully sat on the chairs around the table in the kitchen. "Hey, it's payback for all the times you and Henry did it at the old penthouse," she mentions, the corner of her mouth tugging upwards.

So many years later and she still calls him Henry. Does he still call her Velma? Very much so.

"Yes, but isn't all the sexual activities supposed to be safe for after the wedding? Not before it," I asked her, feeling all giddy inside. I still can't believe Zayn and Daphne are getting married tomorrow. Two of my favourite people in the world are getting married and honestly, I'm always so elated that they worked out in the end.

Before she can respond, another body strolls into the kitchen lazily and my hand carefully dropped the knife on the chopping board. I take a deep inhale, trying to calm my malfunctioning senses that attempt to turn me into a puddle with heart eyes every time I see him. Every time he enters a room, he captures all attention with ease.

His piercing eyes locked on mine and they light up, his perfectly carved lips stretching into a smile that wakes the butterflies. "Good morning, beautiful," he strolls into the kitchen and presses his lips to my cheek. A small hand lands on my chest, followed by an adorable laugh coming from the baby in his hands, interrupting us.

Harry tilts his head down, smiling so brightly and shifts his son that he held in his arms. "Give momma a kiss," he leaned over to press Emery's lips to my cheek and I took him from Harry, easily switching positions so he finished cutting the fruits for me.

"I really can't wait to have this," Daphne says with soft eyes in awe, staring at the three of us. "Neither can I, you're going to be an amazing mother. I can't wait to be the cool rich auntie," I told, wiggling my eyebrows. It's so crazy to think of how much we've grown in life. From rushing to classes at freshman year of college together to attending each other's weddings and planning babies.

Marrying and starting a family with Harry has been quite possibly the best decision of my life. Every day when I wake up next to Harry or see my kids, I'm always so eternally thankful that Harry and I kept making our way back to each other. Don't know what I would've done if we hadn't and I don't want to find out. I'm the happiest I could ever be.