000

「Prologue」

"Rui, why don't I die even if I'm exposed to day light?" the white-haired girl asked the boy next to her as she gazed at the stars.

"You're just not like the rest of us."

"Does that make me bad?" She asked, tilting her head, waiting for an answer from the white-haired boy beside her but he remained quiet. This caused the girl to look back at the stars and begin to overthink once more.

Am I the bad guy because I'm not like them?

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bro... ther?......" A tear streamed down the white-haired girl's cheek as she saw her brother's ripped clothes on the ground.

Hearing the sound of rustling, not so far from her, the girl had quickly flee not wanting to be caught on another madness.

Mother?

Father?

Little sis?

Little bro?

When the girl was already a long distance away from her location earleir, she came to a halt and gazed at the full moon, which was shining brightly.

Am I the only one left?

why?

The 12-year-old girl was powerless. She is well aware that if she tries to fight those people, she will end up like them. She was weak.

She had lost her only family who had accepted her. Why was she the sole survivor?

"Change, and don't be like us; there's room for more, and you're special." Her head whipped to the side, but she saw nothing. She thought she heard her mother's voice.

Life may be unfair.

Everything could have already come to an end.

But now is the beginning of a new ending.