009

Chapter 10:

「Idle Transfiguration」

"STOP!" Yuji yelled as he held on the curse with Y/n following close behind. Both jujutsu scorceres saw how Junpei noticed the curse. Yuji fell on his but and hit his head on the pole as Y/n rushed on his side checking if he was fine. 

"It hurts. That guy..." Yuji mumbled while clutching on his head. 

<Earlier>

"Five Seconds Before the Plan." Yuji, Y/n, and Ijichi where holding on a pole.

"Get ready, Itadori-kun, Ayanaki-chan." Y/n noticed someone approaching, pulling on Yuji's sleeve to gain his attention they pointed at the person.

"Wait, someone's coming!" The male teen yelled but it was too late, the curse had already flee.

"Oh no!" 

<Present>

"Fortunately."

"Are you a gymnast?"

"I have something to ask you, come with me." Yuji stated as he leaned his face close to Junpei. Y/n only stared at them not knowing what to do but noticing Junpei's stare on the button of Yuji's uniform.

"This button..."

"Wait! I'm talking to him. You're so rude." The fat guy butted in. 'Saying this might be bad, but that guy looks ugly.' The female thought. 

"No, I have something important."

"Something important? What nonsense are you talking about? Which school are you..."

"I pull!" Yuji yelled as he pulled the fat guy's shorts down. Y/n's eyes widened as they quickly looked away from the scene. 

"What are you doing? You brat! Stop it!" He said as he held on both Yuji's arms trying to pry his hold but the teen pulled the shorts and ran away as the fat guy fell on his butt.

"Don't take my pants! Stop... Stop right there!" He yelled before starting to run where Yuji was headed. An awkward silence built between Y/n and Junpei.

'A muzzle? Why does she have one on her mouth?'

Y/n is the type of person who's not good with conversations and now that there's something blocking their mouth, it would be impossible to have a conversation. They scrunched up their nose thinking of what to do.

Junpei had suddenly felt warmth on his head causing him to look at his side. Y/n was patting his head and was also pretty close to him.

'Too close...!' Junpei thought as he took a few steps back as there was now a visible blush on his cheeks. The female tilted their head in confusion. 'Did I do something wrong?.. He didn't step back when Yuji leaned towards him..'

Seconds later, they heard footsteps as Yuji was already behind them.

"Let's go."

"That was quick! Have you finished a lap?"

"Yeah."

"You don't have to do that. You can just drag me away."

"Well... But don't you hate him?" He asked walking past the two other teens.

"Why?" He stopped on his tracks and looked at Junpei.

"I just felt it. Isn't it?"

"It's true."

"You wouldn't want people you hate to stand in front of your house, right? Anyway, let's go over there." Yuji started to walk again but this time, grabbing on to the girl's hand. Junpei looked over the two questioning himself if those two were in a relationship.

<Jujutsu Stroll>

"Fushiguro! Did you see my uniform jacket?" Nobara asked.

"No, I didn't see it."

"Strange. I thought I left it here." The female glanced around the room noticing Panda wearing a jacket.

"Panda-senpai, did you see my uniform jacket?"

"I didn't see it."

"Really? Where did it go?" The female asked walking slowly with a hammer in hand and finally hitting Panda on the face as he fell to the floor.

"My skirt is missing too. This is the bottom line that can't be crossed!" Just after she spoke, the door slammed open revealing Inumaki in a skirt.

"Takana!"

"Okaka!" The white-haired male yelled as Nobara hit him in the head. Inumaki fell to the ground with a big bump on his head as the orange-haired female took off the skirt.

"This bunch of trash."

"This scene is bad." Fushiguro mumbled.

"Huh? This is Y/n-chan's." Nobara realized after staring at the skirt. Right on cue, Y/n had popped out walking down the halls in shorts.

----------------------------

"Good evening! I'm Kugisaki Nobara!" Gojo yelled as he possed while Yuji started to laugh that it was too much, tears started to form.

hi