007

Chapter 8:

「Boring」

"Can't we have more vending machines?" Nobara complained while picking up the two drinks and handing Y/n one. The said girl started to be more fond of human food and drinks.

"No way, there are only a handful of staffs who can enter." Fushiguro answered in which the orange haired girl grumbled at. Two presence of someone else was sensed by Y/n as they turned their head to look at the entrance followed by the other two teens.

"Zenin-senpai, why are you here?" Fushiguro was the first to speak up.

"I knew it. The atmosphere is very close, are they sisters?" Nobara asked as she observed the female in front of them.

The female had black hair which just goes down above her shoulders. She was wearing a sleeveless dress that goes down her legs with a high collar.

The male beside her was tall and buff. He also have black hair and is tied to a pony tail. A noticeable scar is present on the left side of his face. He is wearing a purple jacket and pants.

"They're twins." The male replied.

"Gosh, Fushiguro-kun. If you call me that, it'll be the same as Maki. Call me Mai." 'Mai' stated as she held her right cheek and wink at him.

"These three are the substitutes for Okkotsu-san and the third year?" The male beside Mai asked.

"We followed the principal here because we were worried about you." Y/n mentally coughed at Mai's words because her aura states different as it emits sarcastic.

"Did your classmate die? Are you sad or is it not true?" Both Nobara and Fushiguro tensed a bit while Y/n on the other hand was 'quite' calm. They were told to keep what they had learned last night as a secret. Gojo had to beg them to keep their mouth shut and due to his constant whining, they agreed. They don't even know why he wants to keep it a secret. They had asked Yuji but he only replied with "I don't know".

"What do you mean?"

"It's okay, there are things that are hard to say. I can help you. The name 'vessel' sounds good. To put it bluntly, it's half cursed monster, right? Such a dirty and inhuman thing. And he call himself a jujutsu sorcerer like you. He must have made you nauseous. Won't you be happy if he's dead?" The three teens were pissed at the female's choice of words, especially the white haired girl. Their bangs where covering their eyes creating a dark shade making it quite hard to read the girl's expression.

"Also, aren't you afraid to be with someone like her?" Mai continued as she pointed a finger at Y/n. The said girl tensed.

"Someone who isn't even human? Aren't you afraid she might suddenly attack and kill you? Having someone who looks so human but isn't actually not. Look at her having that muzzle on her mouth, she have that to avoid biting other humans right? I bet she doesn't even eat human food. You must also want her dead like her friend right? Woudn't want a possible threat to be so near." Y/n had visibly tensed. They were oblivious that Gojo had already explained everything to the two teens. Nobara had suddenly pointed an accusing finger at Mai.

"Hey! Don't you dare insult Y/n! They are the cutest being on Earth unlike you and will never hurt someone!"

"Mai, stop talking about these lame things. I'm only here to see if these people are fit to take Okkotsu's place. That's all I want to know." The male walked closer to the three as he threw his jacket to the side.

"Fushiguro was it? What kind of woman is your type?" The three teens tilted their head in confusion. 'What kind of question is that?'

"Depending on your answer, I'll beat you half to death here and drag Okkotsu, or at least the third years out to the exchange event" Ripping his shirt, he continued. "By the way, my type is a tall woman with a big ass!" and went in a fighting position.