004

Chapter 4 Part 1:

「Fearsome Womb」

"Our 'window' identified the cursed womb about three hours ago. When the evacuation reached 90%, the entire facility has been sealed off. Residents within a radius of 500m have also been evacuated."

"Mr. Ijichi, I have a question. What is a 'window'?" Yuji asked while raising his right hand.

"A 'window' is someone who aren't spellcasters... but can see the curse."

"I see."

"Let me continue. Dorm 2 of the Juvenile Detention Centre. There are five prisoners who are now staying with the cursed womb. If the cursed womb mutates completely, it will probably become a supreme spell."

"Special Grade." Both Nobara and Fushiguro thought. Y/n on the other hand wasn't really paying attention and is observing their surroundings.

"What's a 'special grade'? I have no idea." With the pink haired teen's statement both Nobara and Fushiguro sighed.

"Let me explain it so that fools can understand. First, level 4, a wooden bat makes it easy. Level 3, it's barely safe with a gun. Level 2, shotgun's barely enough. Level 1, even chariots can't handle it. Then there's the supreme spell, even cluster munition and carpet bombing can't deal with it."

"That's incredible."

"A spellcaster with the same level as the spirit is supposed to handle it. For example, Gojo-sensei is supposed to be here today." The black haired male said.

"Oh, I see. So where is Gojo-sensei?"

"He went on a business trip."

"Huh?"

"He wasn't supposed to be working at school of spell."

"Don't expect me to bring souvenirs. Well, probably expect Y/n." Gojo's voice rang on his head.

"Unfortunately, we're always understaffed in this business. And we often receive difficult tasks. However, this is an emergency case. 'Fighting is strictly forbidden'. When you encounter a supreme spell, you can only choose between 'escape' and 'death'." The three first-years' eyes widened at Ijichi's revelation, but Y/n, who is now listening, remains unconcerned, regardless of the fact that they were supposed to be dead years ago.

"Just listen to your fears. Don't forget, your mission is to identify and rescue the survivors."

"Excuse me, Tadashi..." A women called out.

"Don't come any closer, stand back!"

"Tadashi... My son Tadashi, is he all right?" Yuji looked at the woman as he's eyes were starting to tear up.

"Calm down, it's dangerous here, please stand back!"

Ijichi walked infront of Yuji to block his view. "She's one of the victim's guardian."

"Let go of me. Please let me enter!"

"Please go back. It is suspected that someone has poisoned that facility. No further information can be disclosed for the time being."

"How could it be? Why?" The woman covered her face and crouched down as tears started to come out of her eyes. "Why is this happening?"

"Fushiguro, Kugisaki, Y/n-chan. Let's rescue them."

"Sure"

"Hmm!"

----------------------------