010

Chapter 11 Part 1:

「Narrow-minded」

"Strange, did the Earth shake for a while just now?" Yuji asked as he felt the ground shake.

"Yes, the earthquake intensity is probably level two." Junpei answered. The pink haired teen was on his phone trying to reach Ijichi. Y/n was holding on the curse staring at it intesely. 'I think that one demon looks more disgusting than this.'

"Ijichi-san didn't pick up." He deadpanned before looking at the black haired male. "Can I ask him?" 'Speaking of which, can I ask him directly? How much can I explain about Jujutsu High School? And it's not like Y/n would speak to him so they can't help much..'

"The number you have dialed cannot be reached at the moment."

"Answer it!"

<Somewhere else>

Ijichi was trying his best to catch the small curse that escaped. He looks stupid while at it too.

"Wait!"

<Back to Yuji, Y/n, and Junpei>

"What should I do?" Yuji wondered with his finger on his chin. Junpei glanced on the button that was on both Yuji and Y/n's uniform.

<Flashback>

"A vortex button?"

"That's right? If you meet a student with a vortex button, remember to make friends with them. they're Jujutsu sorcerers. You'll get along with them."

<End of Flashback>

'But jujutsu sorcerers are enemies of Mahito-san, right?' Junpei thought with his fingers on his chin. Y/n was staring at him curiously as it was obvious that he was in deep thoughts but was interrupted when Yuji yelled with both of his arms raised in the air.

"Forget it! I'll just ask! Hey, someone died in the cinema you went to before. Did you see anything? Such as that disgusting thing." He asked as he pointed at the curse that was on the girl's hand.

"No, I didn't see it." Y/n stared intensely at the male. 'He's lying.' "I only started to see these things recently." 'That was true...'

"Really? I've nothing else to ask then."

"That quick?" The other male teen was taken aback.

"But you still have to wait for someone who's like our boss."

"Okay. "

"Thank you. Hey. Did you watch the cinema?"

"It's a re-released old movie, you wouldn't know."

"Just tell me."

"The Human Centipede 3."

"That one is boring. Though it becomes less boring when Y/n is with me! Though I got beaten several times because of that." Yuji said as he remembered the punching bear. Sometimes, Y/n had to hold down the bear so it would stop attacking.

"Beaten? Gosh. But it's a violent movie. Maybe we shouldn't ask for anything other than a bloody scene. But the second sequel..."

"But the second sequel was interesting!" The teen lifted his head from his palm and looked at him with a smile.

"Yes, that's right! Only the second sequel is enjoyable."

"Enjoy?"

Unbeknownst to the two males, someone was watching them from afar. "Jackpot." Y/n who felt his presence, looked up to see a male in a jacket. The male's eyes widened and quickly left the scene.