003

Chapter 3 Part 1:

「Steel Girl」

"This place is huge!"

"Hmm!" The girl let out a hum of agreement.

"All the second and third years are out at the moment. But you'll meet them soon enough. There aren't many of them. But there's really no reason for you to fight too, is there? Fushiguro and I could retrieve Sukuna's finger. You could just wait here and hang out with Y/n." Gojo stated.

"It's fine! I said I'd do it, and I'm doing it! Though lazing around... while Fushiguro came in all beaten up to bring me a finger would be a funny sight." Yuji answered while imagining his statement making him laugh on the inside.

"That's true. Well, I know there's no way in hell you're not gonna fight."

"Hey! You were testing me?!"

"If there were easy to find, we would've found them all already. Some have a presence that's overwhelming. Some keep very quiet. Some have already been absorbed by a cursed spirits. There's nothing more troublesome when it comes to the searching for them. But now we have you." He pointed a finger at Yuji.

"The Sukuna within you will tell us where the fingers are to try to regain his power. You're both vessel and locator, our very own radar. So we won't get anywhere without you in the field."

"You think he's going to be that nice?"

Gojo walked out of the room while talking. "I think we can come to a win-win agreement here."

The door next door opened revealing Fushiguro.

"You're next door?"

"Oh, Fushiguro! You look like you're doing well now."

"There were plenty other empty rooms, weren't there?" The black haired male asked as he looked at Gojo.

"But isn't livelier better? I thought it'd be good for-"

"Classes and missions are enough. This was an unwelcome favor." Fushiguro cut off Gojo as he crossed his arms. The two teens looked inside Fushiguro's dorm.

"Wow it's so organized."

When the black-haired man looked over, he noticed two people peering into his room. He frowned as he grabbed the girl's wrist and drew her towards him before slamming the door in Yuji's face.

"I said you're unwelcome!"

Yuji rubbed his cheek with a small pout as he looked at Fushiguro.

"Well, it's all good. More importantly, we're heading out tomorrow! We're gonna go pick up the other first year."

<Morioka Station>

Yuji, Y/n, and Fushiguro were eagerly awaiting their sensei's arrival. Yuji, who was eating a popsicle, asked.

"How are there only four first years? Isn't that too few?"

"Well, have you ever met someone who can see curses before?" Following his statement, he felt something or perhaps someone lean on his shoulder, tensing for about 2 seconds before calming and adjusting the girl's position slightly. He wasn't sure if he should carry the girl or not.

"Nope." Yuji seemed to noticed the sleeping girl as he walked towards the two and picked up the girl carrying them bridal style.

"That just proves how small a minority Jujutsu sorcerers are." He glared at Yuji's hold on Y/n for a bit before looking away.