011.5

Chapter 12:

「To You, Someday Part 2」

"The best way to beat a Shikigami is to go for the user." Remembering their Teacher's advice, Yuji was quick to follow the girls action as they punched Junpei on the stomach. With Yuji's fist covered in blue flames, he punched Junpei as well but on the face, causing him to be blown away by the force, crashing on the window.

"I don't know what your motives are, but there must be a reason. However, is it really... worth it giving up that kind of life? You said the human heart is fake. But could you say that to your mother?"

"People don't have hearts"

"You're still-"

"They don't!" Tears streaming down his face started to fall on the floor.

"Otherwise... Otherwise... That would mean people cursed me and my mom with those hearts! That would just be too much... I wouldn't know what is right or what is wrong anymore..."

'Cursed...' Pity... the girl felt pity as the male before them looked like he was about to break like a dam that is to break loose.

Behind Junpei, his shikigami, formed a tentacle sending it towards the two.

'Why does it feels like we're the bad guys here. This guy is taking out his anger on us!' Y/n thought as she grabbed a hold of the tentacle not letting it peirce her... though Yuji did the complete opposite, tentacles peircing his right shoulder and left side. The girl's eyes narrowed at his obviously stupid and reckless choice.

"Why didn't you dodge it?" Junpei asked released the tentacles peircing Yuji.

'I'd like to know too but knowing Yuji.. his mind seems to run differently.. or maybe just stupidly or stupidly smart?'

The pink-haired male walked towards the other.

"Sorry. I said a lot of selt-important stuff without understanding anything. Tell me what happened. I swear I won't curse you anymore. So please." Crouching in front of Junpei with a pleading look. The girl silently walking behind, still wary of Junpei.

As the story was told by the crying male, the young male sorcerer held his hands. An unreadable look plastered on the girl's face, she was no stranger to death after all.. even caused the death of others.

"No way... you mom... Junpei, come to Jujutsu Tech. There are lots of crazy strong teachers and reliable friends there. If we all work together, we can find whoever cursed your mom. Then you can make sure they get their due! Let's fight together!"

"?!" Another presence was sensed followed by footsteps coming from the stair case. There stood Mahito. The girl noticed it's unwelcoming presence, changing their position, they stood infront of Yuji and Junpei. 

"Who are you?"

'Who is that? A person?' Yuji thought asking himself while getting up.

"Nice to meet you..." The curse started flicking his eyes from Yuji to Y/n.

'No, this feels like...' 

"...vessel of Sukuna and L/n." The girl froze... 'How does this curse knows that?!'

Taking note of the female's tensed posture, Mahito's arm started to grow.

"Mahito-san, wait!" Junpei tried to call out in order to stop him from harming the young sorcerers, yet it was too late. Y/n took the hit but made sure to hold a firm stand so they would not end up pushed against the wall... again.

'Oh they were quick to get back to their senses. I thought calling them that would throw them off and ruin their attention. Oh well'

"Y/n!"

'Am I an idiot?! A human-shaped curse with a patchwork face! This is exactly what Nanamin said would happen!'

"I'm fine..!" The female grunted.

"Junpei, run! I don't know what relationship you have with him, but right now, just run! Please!"

The said male looked at him.

"Itadori-kun, please calm down! Mahito-san's not a bad person..." He trailed off as his eyes widen.

"Bad...person..." He spoke lowly remembering the giant deformed human. The blue haired curse placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You know, Junpei, you've got a good head on your shoulders. But sometimes deliberations can lead to worse foolishness than imprudence. You're a stereotypical case of that! You're almost as foolish as those people you call fools yourself." Pausing he studied the male's expression before his eyes moved to look at the female. 

What if i followed the story line and killed junpei/hj

also i noticed mistakes on pronouns so im trynna fix all the pronouns in every chapter and change it to they/them and remove the "chan" and theres also a bunch of other errors on wordings so im going to fix those. expect two chapters more or idk 3? this week cuz im trynna focus on this book again.