003.5

Chapter 3 Part 2:

「Steel Girl」

"Hey, that curse over there." There stood Nobara as in front of her where mannuquins.

"Yes, the dummy in the middle. Do you think you can hide from me?" The orange haired female quickly made 3 nails and a hammer.

"Come here or I'll destroy you."

----------------------------

"But Kugisaki has experience in real-life situations, right? Does this test have any meaning?"

"The curse is born in the hearts of the people. The strength of the curse is directly proportional to the population. "

----------------------------

As blue fires enveloped it, Nobara aimed the three nails. Then smashed the nails with the hammer, which caused them to fly, and she smacked one of the mannequins in the skull, causing it to tilt backwards.

"Okay."

----------------------------

"Can Nobara understand this? The curse level between here and Tokyo is different."

----------------------------

Before the mannequin could stand up, an eye appeared on its head, followed by several more.

"I suggest you take that out." As she snapped her fingers, Nobara said. The nails on the mannequin began to move and penetrate deeper.

"Because my spell will keep coming in." As the mannequin's body went down, the nails proceeded to sink in deeper, causing the mannequin's head to burst.

"All done." Well that was what she thought. A piece of wood fell revealing a child who has been crying.

"There's a child. Is it likely that a curse has found him playing in this room?"

She walked towards the boy.

"All right now. It's okay. Come out."

The boy only shook his head. 'Huh?!' Nobara cleared her throat and turned around. 

"So it's true that kids won't go near pretty girls. I'll call Itadori."

"Wait! Don't leave me!" The boy screamed, causing the orange-haired woman to turn around. The youngster was caught on the head by a curse from the wall, which caused it to yelp. The child was raised and swung from side to side by the curse. Nobara was ready to toss the nails when she came to a halt.

The curse raised its other arm and jabbed the youngster in the neck with its nail. 'Hostage?' It's just a small nail dug into the boy's neck, but it's enough to draw blood.

'This curse has wisdom.'

----------------------------

"Even if there are levels, they're not based solely on spell count. Level of cunning. Beasts with wisdom may occasionally set a cruel scale. Put life on the scale."