006

Chapter 6-7:

「After the Rain, Assault」

There, Nobara was fleeing for her life while being pursued by Panda, while Y/n was sweating profusely.

"It took you so long, Megumi." Maki said as Inumaki and Y/n looked on.

"Konbu." Inumaki greeted as the female teen smiled and waved at Fushiguro.

"What did you do there?"

"It's not important." Megumi said as he walked over to zip up his jacket.

"Zenin-senpai. As a Jujutsu sorcerer, what kind of people would you want to save?" 

"I'm not interested in those that I saved." She replied.

"I shouldn't have asked you." The male deadpanned.

"HUH?!"

'Would there be a day where they wouldn't piss off each other?' Y/n reflected as they observed the two, recalling the times when they were on each other's throat.

"Fushiguro! It's not the time for asking interview-styled questions. Let's swap! It's inconvenient to change into school uniform. Let me buy some cute sportswear along with Y/n!!" Nobara complained as she was being spun around by Panda.

"Here it comes!" After a few more spins, Panda had let go of the orange-haired teen letting her fall.

"What are they both doing?" Fushiguro asked.

"Hands-on practice."Panda answered

"Takana."

"Your close-ranged fighting capability is too weak. Oh, and also, Y/n get ready you're next." The said girl began to sweat profusely. The moment Panda made a move to walk towards the white-haired teen, they quickly fled. Seeing just how uncomfortable Nobara was earlier was enough to make them despise committing that 'hands-on-practice'.

"First of all..let's try to carry a game. Then we'll talk later." Maki made a 'come here' sign with her hand towards Fushiguro.

----------------------------

"How to bring a cursed tool."

"I agree to using specialty weapons to enhance the close-range fighting. But it's better to keep my hands free for the technique. It's also time consuming to keep a knife in its sheath. Zenin-senpai, you often carry multiple cursed tools, right? How do you manage them?" Fushiguro asked as he looked over to the older female.

"I'd leave them to Panda." The green-haired female responded by pointing to Panda, who did a pose in which he deadpanned regretting that he had even asked. The white-haired teen beside him had noticed his sudden change in mood and had placed a hand on his shoulder. They had been feeling a little lonely since the other female teen wasn't here.

"Some Jujutsu sorcerer can tame familiars that can store weapons for them."

"It's a rare ability after all. It also takes time to tame it. Let me know if you find one."

----------------------------

Y/n sighed as they looked at the digital clock, which read 7:21. They can't sleep for some reason, which is unusual for them. Realizing that even if they closed their eyes for an hour, they still wouldn't be able to sleep, they stood up and left their room, first checking to see if anyone was passing through the hallway, which they highly doubted.

They were dragging their feet around the halls. 'If I can't sleep, I might as well take a tour of this place.' After what seemed like 15-20 minutes of walking, they came to a halt in front of an unfamiliar door that appeared to lead down a basement.