Chapter 1

I woke up on a hard surface and a strain on my back,...Ow..., Concrete my brain supplies, Thanks Brain, anyways standing up I took a gander at my surroundings wide open ocean, well not really there's a island over yonder, and I am standing on a platform...Hight above the water...with dead bodies everywhere...

Over to the side a raised platform with a H written in bright yellow resides,(Probably a Helipad), Okay boxes, wait-BODIES!?, brain why would you disregard that!?, The hell is goin on here?!

I creep towards the nearest corpse and poke it with my grey arm. I have grey skin. Huh, that seems wrong. But anyways, I poke the corpse. It doesn't respond, because it's a corpse. Good going me! Well, the corpse seems to be mostly rotten, if the maggots are any indicator. The body's dressed up like a blue-collar workman. Hard hat fell off a while ago, though, and the clothing isn't in particularly good condition. Oh yeah, he's missing his legs along with a fist-sized hole in his head. Yeah, that'll kill you. That'll kill you dead.

Hmm, nothin I can do now, they're already dead, wiping my hands on my clothes to rid of the red icky goey stuff, blood my brain says, yeah getting rid of the blood, I stood up 

Checking the overturned crates I pried each and everyone of them boxes, and nothin but a whole load of scrap, can't use that for anything good except maybe a scrap pile, I'd rather it be a leaf pile than a scrap pile, scrap pile will hurt if I try to jump on that (obviously)

Maybe there's a war on?, that would explain the bullet holes. Now that I mention it, there are a lot of bullet holes all over the place, and also shell holes, gun casings litter the floor too...

brain...why are you telling me to eat those bullets?...no brain!, bad brain, you don't eat metal!...but they do look soooo tasty-,NO!

---------------

Found some actual proper food, some tin cans, most of them half rotten or half eaten, but some are sealed so good for me?

Oh and I also found a mirror, and oooohhh boy do I look hot, hot damnnn,

I look like royalty in this thing, oh and the pink hair!, I sooo dig this, my skin looks so soft too

------------

Anyways after that I took the time to explore the platform, and oil rig I think, Oh and I also learned how to summon this big ass sword, don't know what I could do with it but hey!, it looks cool!, there also a fuckton of materials in this platform dunno what it's for but I might be able to use it for something 

Oh I also made my way to a cafeteria, thought maybe could get a bingo prize on a fridge,

-----------------

No I did not find any better food, but what I did find was maggots!, maggots in one of the rooms crawling on some meat and pork!, ew ew ew ewww!, I immediately slammed the door shut and ran for the gasoline, I found on one of the rooms, those maggots will burn, BURN!

anyways after that debacle, I decided that maybe getting myself on unknown places is a bad Idea, especially on a survival situation (This counts as one), I am starting to get worried though, what if I don't get out of this place?

I'd best ignore that better stay calm and focused in this survival situation and as I said this is a survival situation 

----------------

remember what I said about staying calm?, yeah no, there's so much dead bodies everywhere!, I dunno man startin' to get real scared on what the hell killed these guys, like seriously some of these guys have their limps BITTEN OFF!, that not cool man

and for what?, were they hungry or did they know I was gonna wake up here and just wanted to deprive me of a talking buddy 

this is bullshit man!, bullshit!, I really don't like this

I kicked a wall hard, and that turned out to be a mistake as I just blew a large chunk of it OFF, don't blame me okay, I did not know I can just casually take a chunk of wall by kicking it!

I will be honest, I may or may not have cried myself to sleep. Hey man, the first day of your life and all you've got to ask questions is a dead body? Yeah, I cried myself to sleep. I cried myself to sleep right next to that hole I kicked in the wall.