𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14

Relationships often get to that boring stage. That stage where it feels like it's stale but infact it is supposed to be peaceful. There is never doubt that, that person didn't love you. It's just life slows down to the point where it feels boring. But there are moments where over thinking could be a burden upon you.

When that part of a relationship does happen. Don't think that it will be the end. You've grown with that person and you would know if that person was yours. But in this universe, you know who they are.

Nighttime in dreams look like regular nighttime but in fact the only difference is that the night sky swerls with the stars. It almost looks like soup with sparkles. It's mesmorizing and it was hard to take your eyes off of it.

You and Mori have been looking at these stars for a couple of days now just because you both felt this confort of company. As you look at the infinite movement abyss that is space. You look back at his beautiful peaceful face. He was beautiful. You've never knew how many life times before you have shared together but you know in your heart you wanted to meet this early on in life. It could be because you didn't end up together in the past life. Or you met in a way you shouldn't have.

But in this life, you knew you had a fighting chance to be with him. As you pressed your hand against his cheek he let out a soft sigh of warmth. You were apart of his happiness and some sort of sunshine in his life. He thinks about the future often wondering where you both would live your lives. He wonders if you would continue your studies. He wonders if you would spend your lives together. He doesn't have doubt in your relationship but it's the fact on where it will be going. That sense of direction into the unknown makes him feel unsure because of the many possibilities.

"You look as if you're in deep thought, talk to me," you say to him.

Sometimes he forgets you both are in this dream together. So the softness in your voice just sooths him with chills in his heart.

"I-um, I was just thinking about the future that's all," he replies to you softly placing his hand against yours.

"What about the future?", you asked

"I just think about the many possibilities that may happen. I wonder where we would live, or carry on. I'm excited but it also scares me," he says.

You tilted your head in confusion. "What scares you about it?", you ask.

"Despite us being romantic soulmates, there is such a big world out there. We have yet to discover our true wants when it comes to career or what we want out of this," you looked at him with concerned eyes. Being a bit scared that he was implying you should take a break from each other but you wanted to listen through what he was speaking about.

"...I wonder what the future will hold with us together mostly if you would want to follow through with the spending the rest of our lives together...idea," his cheeks turned red while looking into your eyes. You allowed a sigh of relief come out.

You didn't really have an idea of what the future would look like considering the details of what could happen are right here. All you can do right now is build to the future. You're not realizing that...he actually just over thinks somethings that shouldn't be overthinkable. Of course the future maybe something to overthink about. But the future is in truth something that you maneuver to. Not just suddenly be apart of.

We live in tomorrow's all the time, but it's part of the smallness of futures we may have. You slowly cupped his face and shushed him places a finger to his lips. "We can worry about things challenges and tribulations once we witness them Takashi..for now we can just build what we have and plan out in simple steps. I hope you're not working yourself up in your thoughts lately because you're wondering what our future will look like." His face turned a bright red with your sudden boldness but not only that, you got him right in the sweet spot. He turned away slightly in his eyes not wanting to be out of your grasp considering he found confort in all of you.

"...yeah, well..." he didn't know what to say.

"Whenever you do overthink these things tell me, so I can cheer you up. We are in this together, and it takes time to get where we want to be," a kiss was placed on his head by you. His eyes were slowly softening and the stress from his heart released. "...thank you", he said softly.

The sun felt warm over your eyes sighing for this new day to come. The tomorrow that you've always witnessed together after your dreams. You let out a deep sigh looking passed the window.

"...Oh Takashi."