𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

You and Takashi have been going out for about half a year, but offically you guys were not a couple. You both were on this lucid road of discovery on what the power of the soulmates could really do. You both were on the same path of bathing in each other's space. You both were each other's person even if it wasn't official. Takashi thought long and hard when it would be the right time to ask you to be his girlfriend. He wanted it to be special because he started to really fall for you; it was apparent to so many people.

Lately in your dreams you've been very touchy and hinted there was touch starving tension from the week before. You both have been busy with finals so you havent gotten time to see each other. But when your dream link it felt as if you never left each others side. Some soulmates come and go but destiny sometimes has it's own mind. Takashi had walked up to your friend Yukki in the hallway before class started.

"...Hey," he said as she was closing the door. "You're one of (y|n)'s best friends right?", he continued asking. She had nodded and closed her locker all the way to see what the tall stature guy wanted. His eyes pleaded for help and a blush form from embarrassment from his next words, "...well, I was wondering if you have any ideas what (y|n) would like as a gift..I know these things should come naturally, but it's not a bad idea to get a second opinion."

Yukki was honestly shocked that he spoke more than she had heard. His husky voice brought peace with in herself now understanding...you are were so luck to have this broad wrapped around your finger. "She, she really loves personal things," she started then flipped her sleeve. "Y|f and (y|n) made these bracelets to signify our friendship..she really adores them. So what ever you end up making should be from your heart!", she smiled up at him. He thought about it for a moment, then something clicked in his head. "...a letter", he mumbled.

"Yeah something like that could do it! I wish you luck Morinozuka!", she said while walking away.

Now that he got that out of the way he walked off thinking about what he this letter could say.

You and your group of friends were just standing around after school as usual. You kinda missed seeing Takashi often at school but with everything going on, sometimes your schedules don't align like they used to. It almost worried you, you weren't offically dating and he was a handsome man that could get any girl. Sometimes insecurity come when he is partners with another girl in class..or even just the fact you haven't been talking. You respected his space and he respected yours. But wishing to be needy is something you've wanted.

"Earth to (y|n)", said (y|f) poking you with her finger.

"Huh! Oh sorry I wasnt really listening," you admitted scratching your head.

"You were dreaming of Morinozuka huh?", asked Yukki holding some books to her chest. Your cheeks puffed up with embarrassment. Your friends saw right through you, "well, we havent been talking lately because of things..so of course I'm thinking about him".

"Hopefully you two can catch up one day..but in the MEAN TIME, the big sleepover this weekend at my house!", (y|f) said excitedly.

You and your friends oftened planned sleepovers. This one was important because it was the celebrate your friendships. You often think the friends you made were your platonic soulmates. You have a deep connection with both of them as if you've known them forever. You've always wanted to learn about it. Maybe when you find time you will.

Takashi was sitting on his desk looking upon the blank piece of paper. He sighed, there so much that he could say in this letter..but sometimes words can't exactly come out. He let out a deep sigh hearing his cousin walk into the room.

"Tak-a-shi!", he said with his arms open wide happily. Then there was a pause before he entered his cousin's room. "Huh!", came out of his mouth considering he was confused by the fact he was just staring at the blank sheet of paper.

"I'm planning on making a letter to (y|n) which would allow me to properly ask her to be my girlfriend...I feel like my writing would be a sort of outlet or even a opening for me to vocially ask", he said softly to himself scratching his head.

"Takashi that's so cute! Well if you're having trouble I think you should start talking about your dreams together and fanning them out; describe how they make you feel", Honey suggested.

"...well it kind of makes me think too hard, (p/n) gives me warmth and happiness. It's something I never felt before," he sighed then he started to move is hand to write. He knew what was trailing through his lips should just go onto the paper. 'She would like it anyways', a thought slipped only through his mind. Honey noticed his change so suddenly and gave his cousin and soft loving smile as he exited his bed room.

"Oh Takashi..."