𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Our First Dream

I handed her a cherry blossom stem but her shadow can only take it in her hands. I never seen her but our dreams together are so alive. We must be close to each other if we make our world so vast and lively. We focused a lot on nature. There are different spawns of nature in our dream. Forests, mountains, a lot of nature in involved and in play. The only time we can relax and sit is anywhere in the small town we built. Everything was made for just the both of us and I fell in love with it. Our souls were connected.

"Takashi!", I heard in my dream but it was high pitches.

"Taka-shi!", I heard it again which made me wake up.

"Takashi, have you been staying up late?", asked Honey holding USA-Chan in his hands. We were in the host club trying to talk about the next theme that we were going to present to our costumors...I must have dozed off I thought as I pinched my chin thinking about it.

"...yeah," was all I said as Kyoya continued to talk about funding and the next theme. As that was over I stood up and went to the bathroom.

Honey's Point of Veiw

He knew Takashi was dreaming about his soulmate for many years now. It wasn't normal though considering the dreams were so bright as day..she or he had to be close. Takashi sleeps more to see her or at least made sure their sleep schedule would be linked together.

"Honey Senpai, is Mori Senpai okay?", asked Tamaki distracting Honey from his thoughts. He looked up at Tamaki's concerned violet eyes and nodded, "yeah...it's just his soulmate. She's so close but yet they haven't met yet! The dreams are so there. That's what Takashi has been telling me anyways."

Tamaki thought of a moment wishing that he and the host club could help. But you can't help someone find love automatically sometimes it will just have to come gradually. "I bet once Takashi finds her or him he'll be whole," Tamaki smiled down at Honey.

"I sure hope so Tama-Chan!", he says standing with USA Chan in his arms.

"Now let's go prep the cake for today's guest", Tamaki says to his Senpai.

  The whole time as the guest were entertained by their hosts, Takashi had something else in his mind. Sure entertaining these ladies was something to do with the time he has, but there was always that itch of there being something more. Something that was always there but wasn't present. He felt like a piece of himself was missing for so long it was beginning to drain him. Even in his thoughts.

P.O.V. at a local fancy restaurant.

"(Y|N), you havent looked up from that yearbook for so long. I've never seen you say invested in finding your soulmate...besides...we are supposed to find them naturally," your friend (f|n) explains.

The low lit area was giving off purple tones so it was kind of hard to see the portraits anyways. You took a deep sigh, "but I swear...he or she. Is so close, I can feel them."

Your friend shrugs, "they could go to our school, who knows...but that would be tough since most of our classmates are already in arranged marriages," (f|n) says, "also..rich people don't care about love that's why most of them kick the bucket by age 25," the casual tone was off setting for (y|n). She hoped her soulmate isn't going through something like this. She really feelings lost without them.