𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

Warning : kinda fluff? Not really, v touchy tho hehe

---------

The sun was peaking in the morning. You had already packed a weekend bag since you were going to stay at the Ootori beach house. You recalled it was a private establishment luckily your parents allowed you to go, only with the exception that Haruhi was there. You had told your parents about your interaction with your soulmate but the idea of you and a couple of guys from school, alone on a private beach....yeah no. But luckily, Haruhi is there with you.

You never really offically interacted with Takashi's friends so you were excited to offically meet them. And it wasn't from customer vs host dynamic but...matual vs mutual standing. You had straightened your hair this time around and put on a sweat shirt and shorts on. It was early in the morning so you were expecting it to be chilly.

You saw the limo outside your house as you heard it arrive. You reached for your bag and started to jog downstairs yelling goodbye to your parents. Before that they were rushing down stairs wanting to see you off. "Please be safe (y|n)!", your mother said while holding onto your father. Your father had his stern look on his face as normal while the door was being opened for you. You scooted inside sitting on one of the window seats on the side.

Everyone was in the car already except for Haruhi who lived in the poorer area of the city. Tamaki, Kaoru and Honey senpai seemed enthusiastic about the trip. While Takashi, Kyoya and Hikaru was sort of slumping.

"We are so happy that you can join us "(L/n) Senpai," Tamaki greeted.

You smiled and bowed, "Thank you for inviting me."

"Mori-Senpai suggested it!", said the twins in unison trying to get a reaction out of their upperclassmen. You turned to see Takashi whose tired eyes had perked up. His hand placed on his neck scratching it as he smiled at you nervously. You had smiled back at him, "you're so sweet," you told him.

After a while Haruhi finally got into the limo and the host club were on their way to the beach. Eventually the seating arrangement made you and Takashi sit together. By the time the afternoon reached, everyone seemed more excited about going even with an early head start.

Haruhi and you seemingly got closer, "...I honestly I just didn't want to assume until we talked again", you admitted to her.

Haruhi shrugs, "I just really don't care about my gender. Sure I'm a girl. But I have short hair now, and wear a Male's uniform since..no one knows I'm a girl. Plus the uniform is super expensive. I don't think any of it should matter as long as you know who you are."

You nodded not thinking about it before. You were pretty opened minded about everything anyways. You supposed what seemed right to you and the happiness of others made you content. On the other hand Tamaki was in the corner of the limo getting frustrated with you guys talking about it.

"What's his problem?", you asked pointing your thumb towards him.

Haruhi's poker face then appears, "...he's just being an idiot."

Tamaki then tears up pouting as the limo begins to park pulling out a picture of Haruhi behind his back shoving it in her face. "Look at you! Look at how you were!" He sobbed

Haruhi then angrily screams back, "I told you to stop making copies of that picture!!"

Eventually everyone went to their rooms and unpacked in seprate rooms. This mansion was pretty big for a beach house. You didn't know the Ootori family really well but you wondered how many family members can Ootori's family can fit. You tried to look for a bathing suit but you started to frantically find one. Leaving a deep sigh you realized to probably left it at home. "Bummer..", you said.