𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

You were surprised by your own confidence talking to the host thinking you would meet all of them again. You really were commited to the idea that you and Takashi were going to be together. But you were fine going on this journey slow with him. Even though you had countless dreams of romance and many qualities of love you were still patient with this whole idea. You were high schoolers, usually soulmates meet during high school. But you both have been going to Ouran Acedmy since you were kids but never cross paths.

You looked up at his side profile and was curious about him. He was very quite but you would tell that he was probably on the same page as you were. Taking your time to see what this can unfold. Your souls are connected by faith and spirit and who knows what the many lives you've shared together. Takashi felt your eyes gazing at him and he smiled down at you since he was a tall figure.  He then offered his hand to hold like he did last night. "You don't talk much huh?", you asked simply.

He nodded, "...well maybe with you I can be more open to talk".

That made your heart feel a rush. A lot of girls did favor the host club because of their dashing men. But you didn't think that one of these men was going to be your soulmate at all. You didn't feel yourself smile but Mori knew the way you felt by your eyes staring into his. The waiter then poured your drinks of water for you both and you smiled raising it.

"...to us?" She asked for a toast.

"To us," he said calmly grinning. Then a clink of the glass came together.

"Your soulmate is Morinozuka?", asked (y|f) in shocked. It was around before lunch since everyone in your friend group was gathering to meet up as usual. "Y-yeah he is..", you say shyly while kind of hiding behind your books. You didnt really have an idea what love is like. There wasn't a lot of exploring since you felt bounded by your soulmate. You didn't want to cheat but a lot of people seemed like it was normal. Do soulmates need to be romantic anyways?

"I think it makes a lot of sense since what happened in the host club was very...sus," she explains to her. You felt awkward of what happened but you were too focused on the fact this your soulmate came apparent to you. "...yeah that's true, sorry for being such a downer" you sighed.

"No no! You weren't I promise! It was just surprising that you would flow your feelings out infront of Tamaki. You usually don't do that to people," she replies trying to reassure you. Her hands were up swaying to kinda of calm you down.

"Yeah it was strange," you agreed with her. You didnt understand why but at the same time you did understand. You felt flowing because of the strike of clarity so it let out something you were to fear. Being openly vanurable. "But what is Morinozuka like?", (y/f) asked.

Then all of a sudden Yukki skipped down the hallway meeting you both and attack hugging you guys. "Hello!", she said smiling.

"Will you let go! (Y|n) is talking about her soulmate!", said (Y|f) pushing Yukki off of her slightly. She looked like she was in a player verge of tears. "....AWW what the heck..you found your soulmate?" She said in shock turning to you. You closed your eyes as you smiled putting your hands out, "haha, yeah I did kinda sweet right Yukki?," you asked her.

"Oh yes please! Let's go to lunch and talk about him or her!", Yukki then grabs her friends by the arms and guided them to the lunch hall. It sounded like all the girls in the 3rd year were all gossiping about how one of the host club members had found their soulmates.

"T-takshi? Found his soulmate...but he was my favorite member!", said a girl from your class sitting at a different table.

You felt sort of worried how this would turn into. You didn't want to ruin Takashi's reputation as a host just because he found his soul connection. You didnt want to make him feel bound by you at all. But at the same time this relationship was between you and him and you should at least trust you both will come out and communicate whatever issues you both will be into. You realized he wasnt just any sort of guy at this school. He was handsome, sweet but also a popular host club member.

"C'mon (y|n) you need to stop spacing out like that," (y|f) said to you as you guys sat down at your table. You had focused in the conversation and nodded. "Sorry just I have a lot on my mind.." the three prepped themselves for lunch. Like setting their napkins on their tables and laps and began to eat. "So (y|n), are you gonna spill?", asked Yukki.

You nodded with a smile and spread of heat across your cheeks. When you were with Takashi it felt like a clear cloud of happiness but now that you were talking about him...there was this shyness that was becoming a blockage.

"Haha, well, the dream was so clear that we were able to touch each other..this was the night we saw each other in the Host Club..and he suggested we went on a date. So we did," you mentioned to then towards the end. (Y|f) spit out her drink very dramatically and yelled, "w-hat! And you decided not to call us or text us about it!" She asked shockingly. Yukki was also surprised as well her eyes widened and looked at you.

"Well, I was really nervous I didnt want you guys to blow up my phone..", you explained to them.

Yukki shrugged her shoulders, "that's pretty much understandable on your end I guess...(y|f) just likes to be in everyones business," she laughs at her.

She then crosses her arms and sticks out her tongue, "no I dont..I just care about our baby!", she pouts.

"How did the date go though?" Asked (Y|f) with curious eyes while Yukki was tuning into the conversation.

"Well, we went to dinner and we talked for a while..basically about a couple of things. It just felt really casual like how I talk to you guys," you explained. Your friends then looked at each other a big worrisome you responded with, "what?".

"Maybe it's those platonic soulmates," suggested (y|f) while she was stirring her tea. Your eyes widen at the thought about that. Sure soulmates come in different forms but the one you strictly have in your dream is the person you are destined to be with. "...uh, I don't think that's how it works.." you said softly.

"Yeah (y|f) soulmate connections flow with each other..usually to build a foundation. You cant just spill everything to someone or else they would know already everything then lose interest," Yukki said.

(Y|f) pouted that her friends were bashing on her idea. She rolled her eyes. Of course she wouldnt understand, she didnt even find her soulmate yet. She didn't even care about this stuff since her dreams weren't as clear as yours. She almost envied it but at the same time she was happy for you. "I guess you guys are right in a sense," she then looks up seeing Morinozuka walking towards their table. "Speaking of prince charming," Yukki said smirking behind her cup.

You turned around to see your tall soulmate with Honey Senpai around his neck. "Hey, (Y/n)", he said softly.

"Hi!" Said Honey with a cheerful smile.

"Hello, what's up?", you asked with a soft smile.

"...Uh, Tama-Chan has a plan to go take Haruhi to the beach this weekend..would you like to come?" He asked trying to be confident. But his poker face was very predominate. You thought about it for a moment since there was a test coming up soon. But the beach does seem fun..hmm

"She would love to go", said (y|f)

You felt your cheeks were in a hot rush and nodded, "y-yes I'll go with you guys," you said shyly.

He then shot her a smile and walked away with Honey Senpai.

Your two friends had leaned in closer to you, "he's so intense...that's kind of hot," said (y|f).

"But he's shy isnt he?", Yukki asked.

You felt even more anxious considering they're the ones who were asking the many questions. You let out a soft sigh, "...yeah he's pretty tough on the outside..but he's literally really sweet," you felt your heart melt in your chest while your friends were giving your hugs and kisses on the head because they thought you were so cute.