𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

Love was supposed to he unconditional and endless. One may simply fall out of love if a foundation may not be set naturally. But once those layers grow ontop of one another it'll feel like a routine of wonder and light.

Throughout the afternoon with the host you couldn't seem to keep your eyes to yourself but they would want to ponder at the boy you had made eye contact with before. That feeling of security was there from him. You held onto his soft and stern eyes into your heart like your bathed into it the first time diving in. This is what it's like of being so sure?

Even your friends noticed that your jitters were making you act a certain way. To them you were really collective but seeing you nervous about something so serious? You've had enough tea, enough snacks, you were just curious to unwind whoever was staring at the back of your neck.

"Thanks for coming see you again!", Tamaki waved off the group of girls goodbye to the next group.

(Y|f) made a comment on how she wished Tamaki was her soulmate. He was definitely her type. She was very romantic herself but if there was some sort of male to give her that back it was to be Tamaki. But of course, her dreams say other wise. "Tamaki is a really sweet guy I really wish him the best even if we are not meant to be..." she said in a dreamy like state, leaned onto you. You collectively smiled and giggle. On the other had Yukki really had a diverse taste of people. She was really opened on the terms of love, she came out to liking fall flavors of the spectrum but only if there was an emotionally strong connection. She was open on dating other people who aren't her soulmate. She was young and free spirited, the idea of forever with another person just wasnt on her mind yet. But these things are normal.

"By the way (y|n), what was that all about when you were looking at Mori-Senpai," asked Yukki out of the blue. Your heart stopped at her words and a stike of heat had developed on her cheeks as you were opening up your locker to get your bag. "I-I, well, I think he's the guy from my dreams," you said with a soothing tone.

Usually with crushes it would feel as if there were jitters and anxiety but the moment it came out. There was a sense if clarity in it. "Why don't you talk to him soon!", asked (f|n) with a big smiled.

Although you and Takashi had shared this moment of new beginnings, you weren't so sure how he was on his end.

Honey was a little disappointed that he didn't have the actual courage to talk to you. Infact he was ranting to him about it for a while but eventually he was zoned out by his veiw of you leaving the front of the school.

"And that's why you shouldve just talked to her-" was all he heard from Honey. Honey then looked up at his cousin with an annoyed look on his face.

"...Takashi! Are you even listening?", he asked him.

Takashi looked away from the window after he looked at her and shook his head no with honesty. "...I just saw her again," he mentioned leaving Honey letting out a sigh and a head shake.

"Oh...Takashi".

.

A new dream was in play. You were both visible but blurry.

He once again gave you a different flower but he nearly dropped it has your eyes were clear as day to him. He held his breath as you did yours. "...wow," he said to himself. You had some sort if static or cutting of the voice as if the connection was dying but this connection was odviously growing.

"...Morinozuka?", you asked reaching for his hand but this time you felt it. It felt like he was in the room with you but not exactly. The warm from it was alive almost like when you saw him for the first time. It made your heart flutter into new born stars. All he did for a response was, "...Takashi."