𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

(Y/F)

  (Y/f) was very envious of you and the rest of the group because you all had a chance with your soulmates. Although she was cheer full and head strong there has always been envy green in her heart with those around her. Her dreams were blank.

This could mean she hasn't had the opportunity in the past life to have a soulmate. Her being a new soul can have this affect. But since society really doesn't recognize this as much. There isn't information on this because the magic of the dreams has only been studied and not confirmed.

She walks alone in the rain with an umbrella over her head lost in her thought. Her one fear is to be alone because of her friends consistently finding their soulmates every other week. Although for her close friends, you have been the only one to find yours.

But her dreams being blank she doesn't truely know what the future holds on the terms of romance. She always thought about being her own soulmate because of the hurt and turmoil and the overbearing loneliness has done to her mental health. Being independent wasn't a bad thing. New souls pop on earth all the time but she wishes it wasn't her.

As the rain kept falling she waited under the shade waiting for her driver to come and pick her up. Hearing steps walk up to her was a person who looked androgynous. It always took (y/f)'s breath away but them looking a bit older threw her off. Although they looked familiar she didn't put her finger on how so. Maybe they were a student before?

"Hi I was wondering if you know where the main office is, I've been looking for my cousin", she had said a bit nervous but forward.

She was maybe right of being an alumni.

"It's just inside down the hall, then to your left," (y/f) replied.

They smiled and thanked (y/f). Seeing the lights of her drivers (y/f) went off and inside the car. But little did she know the mysterious person was looking out until she entered her car.

(Y/F) was right about them being an alumni. They're actually a year above them but they haven't interacted at all. Their cousin being in business with her family abroad which is why they could also be familiar. But it only got more interesting when (y/f) went to sleep and woke up in a dream with them.