𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

Finals had recently ended and winter break was in motion. You intend on spending more time with Mori, even if you both saw each other in your dreams you still felt this distance that made you a bit irritated. A couple of weeks before you did see Mori talk to one of your friends which is very uncommon considering your friends and his friends were apart of the same circle.

You were worried about this distance but at the same time you always had this sense of knowing that Mori is in his own head at the moment. You always wondered what he thinks about considering he wasn't exactly the talkative type unless he was alone with you but other than that the typical one word responses were always a thing.

"(Y|N)," you heard a deep tone say.

Getting out of your thoughts you looked up seeing your soulmate infront of your eyes.

"You're thinking huh", he assumed while looking down at you.

At the heat of the moment you began to laugh a bit loudly. Takashi very confused by this was waiting for you to stop so he himself can figure out what was so funny. He didn't get it because you were also in your own head. But you looked up as your wiped your tears from your laugh seeing his head tilted with a smile. You simply smiled back, "I was just thinking about you and what you could be thinking about," you say with a soft smile.

He seemed to be examining your face wondering if you were lying or not. "Well, I was wondering if you needed a ride home," he said clutching onto his bag. You now realize the bubbling boy which was Honey was no where to be found. It was quite odd seeing him not by his side. You knew little about the Morinozuka family and the loyalty that had with the Hanimazuka family. The Morinozuka family has been serving the Hanimazuka's for many generations until they were integrated by marriage thus why they are cousins.

"Yeah! I'd love that I will just have to tell my driver when we see him at the front gates", you smiled at him. He then oddly enough takes the first move and holds your hand while talking alone together. Class was just getting out, there wasn't club activities either since there was holiday. Maybe Mori would like the stay for a couple of hours but you were kind of nervous to even ask. As the whispers go by while you two walk hand in hand Mori looked like a prince. The type of prince who really wasn't like Suoh but the type of prince who seemed to be caught in their own world. The type of prince and specific princess would need to have difference amongst others.

Getting into the car you sat next to him and just admired the views going down the hill away from the school. A few minutes gone by and suddenly you're already home. But, home felt more with him as more you got to know him better.

"Thanks for the ride," you smiled stepping out of the car. He started to wave but before you closed the door behind you, you look at him with a warmth blanket on your face. "Um, would you like to hang out for a bit..do you mind?" You asked shyly hoping for a yes. But what you got was that smile again and his tall structure standing next to you as his car went off. He pat your head then walked up to the doors with you. Upon entering your maid had greeted you, "Hello mistress..and who is this?" She asked in a kind tone.

"This is Takashi Morinozuka...he's uh"-

Then you got cut off seeing he shook the maids hand and nodded, "I'm her soulmate," he said so smoothly. Heart eyes blinked wide on Hana's face. "Well, you two kids run along upstairs. Your father is in his study and your mother is in her main office in Tokyo," she explains to you. You nodded and guided Takashi to your room.

It was built like a master but smaller than a suite. Very western instead of modern Japanese. Takashi just put his bag down and started to just walk around your room looking at the many knick knacks you had laying around. It had a (favorite tones of color) theme, "I like it". You head a deep tone taking hold on your music box. He began to whined it up and listen to the chime of the Howls Moving Castle theme song and softly setting it down. He was quite surprised by the tune considering it was the song you wanted the orchestra to play in your dreams on repeat.

For some reason he thought the tune was made up but knowing its orgins made his heart warm considering when he looked at her the song would play on repeat. Which reminded him, the letter he wrote you.

"...um, yeah, I forgot to give you this," he said while going back to his bag and rummaging over the things. You peaked over at what he was digging for seeing an envelope he was giving you with both hands. You smiled softly kindly taking it to your hands. "Should I read it now or my own time?" You asked while you were beginning to sit on your bed and taking off your shoes. On instinct Takashi had taken your shoes setting them neatly on the shoe rack and sitting next to you on your bed. "It's your choice," he said shrugging and taking one of your stuff animals holding it close to him while he placed his chin on the animal's shoulder.

He almost looks like a child, you smiled while opening it.

(Y|N),

     Although I can't speak much I think writing could be something that would hold a lot of meaning. From the moment I saw you I knew there was just this zing of light around you. I would usually be upfront but the overwhelming feeling of finding you was blinding me and making me nervous..Your eyes were seeking something and when you looked at me for the first time I hoped you felt the same attraction. I hope to grow this for us to lead into the future hand in hand. But first, taking the first step is a priority.

Takashi M.

A smile crept on your face, "what's the first step?" You asked him.

"Be my girlfriend. Offically," he says slowly getting you underneath him smoothly.

Looking up into his eyes there was a hunger of needing and what he wanted and needed to hear was this acceptance. The breathing keeps tight and you can also feel there was nothing more you wanted. You knew you needed to be with him. You wanted to enter the world he was in and see it in his vision. As well as he did with you. The next step was to see it in the material plane.

"Yes."

----

Author's Note

It is so good to be back ya'll! I hope everyone is doing great! I'm finally back and will be updating once a week again! Please enjoy the rest of the book! I hope everyone and safe! See you in the next chapter.