𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

The sun was in perfect alignment of the window in the music room. The girls were enchanted by the handsome men that were entertaining them. The classical music from Beethoven. The strums were elegant and the music came from a love orchestra. The host club really had a name for themselves around 2 years ago when Tamaki first founded it... Or so you heard, it wasn't really on your mind considering you and your soulmate had this bond you didn't want to break by joinning your friends to see the host. But you thought this time would be an okay time to just let loose for a while.

The hosts had their own areas in the music room. There was a place up front for the guest to sign in. You, Yukki and (f/n) walked up to the reception area and were signed in by the very popular Kyoya Ootori. You had known that Kyoya was even one of the choices of entertainment. But since he was known for being mostly incharge of the marketing and the planning you had assumed he got to pick his own days of hosting.

"Ladies, please sign in and pick your host for the evening. On fridays or events for the school we even dress up with a specific theme so if you'd like to be entertained please visit us again," he had said with a pleasant smile on his face. He really was a business man by blood. It was quite amusing how smooth things were around here. But there was that ringing again but only it was a bit louder. You wondered if you were slowly going crazy by it, your chest even started to act up being in certain places from the school. It had your anxiety racing almost, but you weren't sure what these signs meant. "Earth to, (y|n) come on, we picked Tamaki to entertain us," said (y|n) dragging you by her wrist.

Honey and Mori were having their break time as he was watching the girl with the (h|c) and the hesitant (e|c) eyes. He really was enchanted by her it almost physically hurted that he couldn't just go up and be like 'soulmate'. But it would've been just a little werid if that were to happen unexpectedly. Especially during club hours, he thought.

"Takashi!, when are you going to have the courage to just talk to her?", asked Mistkuni with his curious look. He's been trying to influence Tamashi to talk to her but deep inside there was always a resistance of shyness. He let out a sigh, "it's supposed to be natural."

Honey then stands infront of Takashi with Usa-Chan in his hand and his freehand on his hip. "You've been feeling this way for a while now! We know who she is now. You guys just need to meet to make this connection intertwine each other!", his cheeks then puffed letting in a lot of air as he talked. "So! After club you're going to talk to her. Okay?", he said putting a thumbs up.

Takashi's heart felt like exploding, he couldn't exactly focus on these many ladies around him when the love of his life was just casually having tea with the prince. Tamaki Suoh.

"Oh Tamaki! I was wondering if you are able to play the piano for us again like you did last time. I think it would be super sweet", Yukki said with a big smile and the stars in her eyes. Tamaki was really handsome with his blonde hair and glossy blue eyes, it almost felt it he was truely a prince in his own story.

(Y/n) had picked up her tea staying quiet most of the conversation. She did enjoy the idea that her friends were enjoying themselves. The only thing that wasn't enjoyable about this hosting expirence was that ringing in her ear. It was almost as if there a bell ringing or a bug even. It only felt like a bug because of how annoying it was. She then just started to motion her head on where the ringing would start to stop as if it was detecting something.

She had noticed that the ringing made it so wherever direction she was facing.

Tamaki had offered her more tea while she was moving her head in the many directions she can face. "Is there something distracting you my princess?", he had asked her.

"Hm, I'm not quite sure to be honest. There seems to be something with my hearing..like bells if I'm going honest with you Suoh," she explains to him. She wouldn't exactly speak freely like that unless it was really bothering her.

"Well I think it's good to see the many options we have in the club. We have various types of males to be at your service. You can always talk to Kyoya about it!", he was really filled with enthusiasm about his club. The way he built it; the story of it's origins really made her come besides your own curiosity. But turning behind you the noise went away seeing Takashi Morinozuka helping Haninozuka with the cakes they cut for the girls to it.

Her heart began to race and your eyes felt like they were dilating at the right of the soft face and youthful eyes. You held onto your heart because you knew it was him. He looked spaced out, as if he was thinking of something else. And once it clicked, both of you were now staring at one another just a few feet apart. The shortness of breath kicked in and you had turned around to look at the tea Tamaki had handed you. You nodded as a thanks and then girls were looking and whispering on the moment you had with the 3rd year.

"Thank you Suoh," she said softly while drinking it.

Tamaki had also noticed this interaction; taking note of it as well. "..you were maybe a princess in my eyes today...but in the next life you'd proably will be mine." He then toasted the tea amongst the group of women and you. It almost warmed your heart a little bit.