Students Desire

This ain't what it looks like, this is collage n Russia is a pretty new teacher LOL

The American chewed relentlessly on his pen, his eyes lingering on his teacher. His mind racing with fantasies of getting bare-backed into a desk. He jumped when the teacher slammed a book on his fancy teacher's desk.

America was sat in the front of the classroom, the desk closest to the teacher.

The teachers' reasoning being because America was a troublesome student, often the class clown and such. But behind closed doors, he sat closer to the teacher so he could show him how much he wants to get fucked when everyone isn't looking. Having his belt unbuckled, and his above-average dick out, hidden to anyone else because his desk, pumping it steadily as he eyed his teacher, who would watch America intently with a hungry look.

America loved the look his teacher gave him and loved it, even more, when he was pounding his massive Russian cock in and out of him after class.

Russia Moscow. Everyone called him Mr.Moscow but America thought it was weird, so he simply called him Russia. At least during school hours, he wouldn't admit it but he loved to call him Moscow outside of school, and sometimes even in it. It always made him feel a little bit powerful.

America had been ecstatic to see Russia after school today, telling him excitedly that he had a new thing to try if he wanted.

The whole jerking off at school in front of your teacher thing only happened six times before, once was actually an accident, America has always had the hots for Russia, even when he wasn't his professor. He envied him, so when he got in his class, at some point in the first month of school, America was caught red-handed masturbating by his teacher in the restroom, panting quietly "Moscow" and "Daddy" And boy that was fucking awkward as hell for the rest of the month before America was caught yet again and instead of just leaving like before, Russia decided to... speak up. And next thing you know they're fucking every week after or even sometimes before school, so entirely wrapped up in each other.

America remembers the times he's jerked off right in front of him in class, teasing him relentlessly, as he stroked his cock under his desk. Russia could only stare and watch in awe as America bit his lip, thoroughly enjoying the hungry and demeaning stare the man was giving him. Russia said that was to never happen again and America risked so much doing that, but America knew the fucker liked that shit.

America was doing so again right now, pumping his fist on his cock while Moscow watched with interest, managing to keep his straight face as he sat at his desk pretending to grade papers. He mouthed, "stop" and America only winked in response, licking his lips to the man.

No one seemed to ever notice or even care about the two's obvious affair. Moscow wasn't married or dating and everyone assumed he had a wife who passed away in a car accident since he's mentioned it once before, but he doesn't ever talk about it and refuses to answer any questions regarding such things.

After only a little bit, America found himself bored and shoved his dick back into his pants and Moscow seemed relieved as he eyed America dangerously.

Afterschool America sat impatiently in his apartment, a few odd toys he figured they could try sat on his bedside table, although he was very clear that if Russia didn't want to do it, he didn't have to. America was always very serious about consent and such.

A cock ring, some rope, and handcuffs. Very basic items but America has never tried them before, and he was very willing and excited to try them with Russia.

There was a knock on the door and he went over. He was dressed in casual clothing, a thin gray sweatshirt, black basketball shorts, and socks.

Russia stood there anxiously, and quickly let himself in whenever America opened the door, "there are so many kids in this complex, Ame.." he said with a nervous laugh.