Baby bear Pt2 🇷🇺🇺🇸

⚠️Smut⚠️

Russia made himself at home, propping his feet up on the small coffee table in front of him that was almost entirely covered 6-packs of beer. There were three packs in total, and they were a good kind of beer too. I was sitting next to Russia on the black couch, feeling the nervousness boil up inside of me.

Today is Saturday, it's sometime around noon. Russia said something along the lines of, "America, you've got to live a little!" But I could barely hear over the ringing in my ears, he wanted me to have a good time and drink too.

Russia opened the first beer and handed it to me.. I looked at it anxiously.

We were doing this at my house, the lights had been dimmed slightly and the curtains were closed securely. I didn't live with anyone so there would be no point in worrying, yet I did anyway. The ringing cut out and I turned to Russia, and grabbed the beer reluctantly.

I took a sip as Russia watched excitedly, a big grin on his lips as he grabbed himself a beer of his own.

When I said we go out for drinks on the weekend, we didn't always drink. Last week we just hung out, didn't even go out or anything and sometimes we'd just sit in bed and giggle to each other, that's just the kind of friends we are.

Russia practically inhaled his drink, I gasped as he finished it as soon as he had started.

"What? You should know I can chug a whole six pack in like eight seconds!" He chuckled and I laughed a bit too, even if I didn't find it that funny.

I took bigger sips of my beer now, wanting to get this over with.

By 3 pm I had drank almost four bottles, while Russia had around eight. We were laughing like crazy idiots because of .. nachos? Russia could barely breathe from laughing as he wheezed out, "pointy- chip" one last time and we both broke out into laughter, slapping my knee as I hunched over, basically dying.

I had said, "I really want... that food that has cheese and pointy chip and like... tomato sauce, I think?"

The second I finished speaking I looked over to see Russia, holding in a laugh, and when I asked him what was so funny he bursted out laughing about "pointy chip", America laughed along only because Russia's deep laugh was infectious.

I was now on my sixth beer, I felt hazy and warm inside, I was leaning against Russia now, my back was pressed against his side as my feet stretched out.

I chugged the rest of my beer, tossed it, then grabbed another. It hissed opened and I chugged some of it down, then set it on the coffee table. I closed my eyes, thinking vaguely, 'just resting my eyes...' but I knew If I stayed like this for too like I'd probably fall asleep.

It was a comfortable silence between us, that is, until I felt Russia drag a cold vermillion-colored finger across my pale lips, I opened my eyes and looked at him, confused. his face was flustered and he seemed out of it.

I stuck my tongue out playfully and accidentally happened to licked Russia's finger that rested comfortably on my lips, I didn't really think that through...Russia retracted a bit before scooting closer to me, but I quickly sat up.

There were no words being exchanged, just looks, me and Russia were facing each other when he brought his surprisingly cold hand to softly caress my cheek, I felt blush rush to my face and I giggled softly.

He had a look of affection that really suited him, time seemed to go in slow motion as he slowly pulled me forward so our lips grazed the others, even if it only lasted about a half a second, I still felt my heart skip a few beats.