The Way You Taste 🇺🇸🇷🇺

I'm very happy with this, make sure you give it a star please.

"Could you shut the fuck up?!"

"Oh, can it, commie!"

"Or what? What are you gonna do, huh?!"

America opened his mouth to scream back an insult, but he closed it when he realized he had no comeback.

He frowned, then growled. "Suck my dick, cunt."

His arms folded across his chest as he glared the Russian in the eye.

"Well.." Russia looked off, a frown still on his own lips. He let his eyes make direct contact with America's again as he replied. "Not for free."

Everyone in the room was dead silent and didn't even attempt to speak, America was quiet for a while, then let a smirk slip onto his lips, chuckling dryly, digging in his baggy modern pants pocket for his card.

"Alright, how much?" He pulled out his card, holding it carelessly between two fingers.

Russia felt a shiver run up his spine, "120." He squinted his eyes at America challengingly.

"120?! Goddamn. This blowjob better be worth it, Rus." America let out a low chuckle. It was almost as if everyone else in the conference room disappeared, the two eyed each other for a long moment.

Now, out of nowhere, America had an itch to get out of that conference room and see the Russian on his knees, gagging and groaning, being ultimately submissive to America...but he knew when Russia sat back down in his seat calmly,that he would have to wait.

He copied the Russian and sat down as well, glancing over at the UN, who ran the meeting.

The UN cleared his throat, "well... ah- hah... let's move on. Shall we?" And then the meeting started up again.

America kept his gaze in Russia's direction, and every time they'd lock eyes, America would either look away or wink. America didn't know how to feel about this yet. He and Russia have been enemies and have had this whole rivalry facade over their friendship, which wasn't actually a friendship.

America and Russia have had some weird encounters, like the one time they got black-out drunk and woke up in the same bed, butt naked the next morning. Or the other time that he and Russia made out because Japan would not shut up about how you "HAVE to kiss if you get caught under the mistletoe with someone else".

But, America had never imagined running his fingers through Russia's hair as he rolled his tongue around America's thick, pink tip.

Or even the other way around. He never imagined taking Russia's length in his mouth, sucking and choking on it, pleasing the Russian and himself.

He never thought of these lewd scenarios until now- and now that he was, he couldn't imagine doing anything else with anyone else.

America didn't even have to glance down to know that there was the slightest tent in his pants. He couldn't stop his wandering mind. It raced to every dirty thought that he could come up with, the tent rising subtly.

"Fuck..." he muttered, dragging his hand down and stretching his pants leg out so there would be more room, he forced his dick to the side so then his pants practically hid the rest of it. Or at least he thought so.

He bit his bottom lip, eyes subconsciously drifting back to the Russian who was indeed looking back at America. America maintained eye contact, he then glanced down to the Russian's lips, then to his neck, getting lower and lower until the conference table blocked his view of looking any lower than his chest. He frowned slightly.

When America looked up to Russia's face, the man had a grin on his lips. It sent shivers down his spine. "Oh, god." America whispered to himself, letting out a shaky breath he didn't know he was holding.

[-]

Russia slammed the American against the wall, a few mops falling over as he pressed his raging boner against America's plush ass, roughly grinding against him as he attacked the other's neck, going gentle at first with kisses then quickly beginning to suck and bite. America gasped, his hands going up to press on the wall as he bit his tongue to keep in any sounds he would've made.

Russia flipped America around, pressing his lips against the other's in desperation. The federation's hands rushed down to America's fly, undoing it. He broke from the kiss to move onto America's neck, kissing and nipping at the soft skin in response came a few airy moans and needy whines from him.

Russia pushed America's pants down along with his boxers, quickly dropping to his knees, he hesitated for a few moments, staring at America's somewhat impressively big cock, before finally starting to lap at America's dick hole. Hearing America gasp only encouraged Russia, as he took the head into his mouth, tongue swirling around the pink tip excitedly.

"Ooh!" America yelped, covering his mouth and watched as Russia continued to tease him. Russia looked up at America, the man's muffled moans and heavy breathing told Russia he was doing everything right.

He closed his eyes as he took in more of America's length. The American quickly brought his hand down to run his fingers through Russia's soft snow-white hair, gently gripping it. This made Russia grunt, yet he made no protest. America's other hand was placed over his mouth in what looked like embarrassment.

It wasn't long before America felt the familiar feeling of hot bubbling in his lower belly. His fingers began to twitch as he tried to keep his moans down, finding difficulty in doing so. He thrust himself into Russia's mouth, gripping his hair to keep his head in place as he sped up.

"Oh fffuck, god!"

He was practically incoherent, drowning in pleasure. His words slurred quickly and everything he tried to say just ended in whimpers.

Quickly, America came inside Russia's mouth, despite knowing Russia didn't enjoy that type of thing. America cried out the moment he came, his head roughly leaning back into the concrete wall. Oh, it felt heavenly, his cum pumping out in waves into the other's mouth.

"Russia, th-" he paused, leaning up to look at Russia, who was just spitting out America's cum, before giving America his full attention. "That w-was, so, worth a hu-hundred dollars." He finished, out of breath.

Russia just grinned, shaking his head as he stood, eyeing America for a moment before meeting his eyes. He undid his pants as he spoke.

"Oh, we're not done yet."

Suddenly,  America's eyes were drawn down, where Russia had just stripped and his rock hard dick stood tall, pre-cum dripping slightly down his length.

"Shit, Russia- you didn't say you were packing." He laughed breathlessly, wiping his drool with his white undershirt that somehow still remained on him.

"Well, I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise for you, now would I?"

HAHAHA
It's finished BITCH

Oh yeah, this is a good one now, y'all best be proud a-me cuz this took some serious effort aight.

OKAYYY see y'all next time (: