They cute 🇺🇸🇷🇺

Fluff, but I'm not that good at fluff
So practice??

Also the song goes along with this.

The music played softly in America's room while he sang along, with a huge smile on his lips as he swayed his hips along with the beat.

"I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me." He breathed, "And it's so, it's so sad to think she doesn't see what I see.."

he continued, singing rather passionately as he threw on a shirt and spun thoughtlessly on the soft carpet. "when I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change! 'Cuz you're amazing.."

He laughed loudly when he turned to see his boyfriend, Russia, watching him with a satisfied grin. He covered his mouth, shaking his head and he bent over laughing harder, his cheeks burning from embarrassment.

"I- I'm sorry-" he wheezed, taking a deep breath and standing up straight to meet Russia face to face. He flinched back. His smile faded when they locked eyes.

Russia could argue this was one of America's favorite songs, he played it often, so much that Russia managed to memorize the lyrics.

America can't even recall when Russia grabbed his hands and held them tightly, keeping eye contact as he sang softly.

"Her lips- her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me.. her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy. She's so beautiful, and I tell him everyday." Russia leaned over and pecked America on the cheek.

America felt his cheeks heat up. Suddenly, that giddy feeling he got when he and Russia went on their first date settled in his stomach. It was like butterflies. America giggled, looking off to the side with the biggest smile Russia's ever seen.

He grinned as he sang,"Oh! You know, you know, you know, I'd never ask you to change." He squeezed America's hands softly. "If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same."

America joined in, freeing a hand from Russia's hold and caressing his cheek softly. They sang in unison, "so, don't even bother asking if you look okay, you know I'll say; when I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, cause you're amazing, just the way you are."

"And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile. Cause, you're amazing, just the way you are."

The two trailed off, getting lost in the others eyes. Time seemed to slow as America let his eyes scan every inch of Russia's face, from his bushy eyebrows that needed to be trimmed- to the barely noticeable freckles that ran across his nose. America classified Russia as a collectible, something rare and unique on its own, he was perfect, every inch of the man standing in front of America was perfect. Russia could say the same for America.

Russia chuckled at America's gawking, taking this opportunity to lean forward and kiss him softly. America melted into it, bringing himself closer to Russia to wrap his arms around his waists.

Once Russia broke the kiss and the song had stopped, they stared at each other for a few moments before they bursted out laughing, America rested his head on Russia's chest, feeling it rise and fall all choppy-like. Oh, he could listen to Russia's laugh forever.

They stood there in silence, holding each other and accepting the embrace happily.

They cute tho 😳

Make sure to give this a star, also shout out to my amazing friend who proofreads my writing n stuff? I appreciate it sm homie HumbleBumblw

Alright, see you next time.