Drugs - unfinished

This isn't finished and chances are I won't ever end up finishing it. Uh- if anyone wants to finish it? You can do that I don't mind, I guess just credit.

Sorry for posting it unfinished but I kinda wanna give you something. I haven't been doing much recently, writing wise. and I apologize.

This isn't really edited much either so- have fun lmao.

America shook violently, he looked like a twig and had deep dark bags under his eyes. He was angry. Oh so angry. He wanted his drugs, he had a goddamn deal and he needed these drugs.

The second he walked into the locker room he heard the laughter of the other kids in there. He was clumsy, hardly able to use his muscles from how little he'd slept and eaten. He knows he's falling apart but lord knows he can't make it without these drugs anymore. His fists balled up tightly and he stormed through the students. Most of them were leaving. The second he laid eyes on China he growled, rushing over as China met his gaze. "Where are they!?" He yelled, slamming China against the lockers as a few students he was chatting with gasped. China quickly told them to get the fuck out so he could deal with America. His attention focused back on the drug deprived man and he began to explain himself.

"there was a slight shortage, I'll have your dose by next week."

"You know I can't wait that fucking long, China!" His voice was scratchy and rough.

He sounded lost and desperate. China only shook his head disappointedly.

"I can't make them produce the drugs faster, you will survive five days." He replied calmly.

"NO, I WON'T. CAN YOU-" he paused, taking a deep breath. He brought his hands to the side of his head, taking a step back. "You didn't supply them last week and you're telling me I have to wait another week?" He asked quietly.

"I gave you enough last time to last someone for three weeks." China crossed his arms. "You need to stop taking such large doses or else you'll fucking overdose, America."

America growled, "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF I OVERDOSE, I NEED THEM!!" He screamed, his hands out dramatically, they quickly moved back to his hair, running through it quickly and repeatedly.

He felt like he was dying, he needed the drugs. He needed them now.

"We had a deal, China. You need to supply your side of the bargain!"

China sucked his teeth and sighed, "I am, I just can't at the moment. I already explained to y-"

He was cut short when America's fist made contact with China's jaw. China's head got tossed to the side and he scoffed, turning back to America with a look of 'you're about to get beat' and America faltered momentarily but attempted to stand his ground.

China didn't hesitate to punch America back, hitting right on his cheekbone.

America was thrown to the ground, unexpectedly on his part. He thought that maybe he could stand up to China, just maybe. But really, who was he kidding?

"I don't have the fucking drugs yet America, Jesus fucking christ."

America glared up at China. He managed to stand up, despite his now very uncoordinated and dizzy state.  He could feel the pain settling in from the punch, China did a number on him.

"I'm sorry, I just-"

"I know. You need to stop taking so much." China repeated, crossing his arms again in disappointment.

But he understood what it was like. He wasn't going to blame America for this, it wasn't his fault anyway. Drugs mess people up, make them do, and feel stupid things. He could only pity America and provide him with more of the substance ruining his once lively friend. It was their deal, after all.

America rubbed his arms, a need for some kind of sensation other than the urge to fill his system with the toxic substances. America looked at China again, looking him up and down before meeting his eyes.

"What are you thinking?" China muttered.

America's mood swings since he started this addiction took a toll for the worse, he already had bipolar disorder, but this? So much worse. his moods switched up as often as a clock clicks. He shook his head.

"I need like- like stimulation- a distraction, you know? Someth-something to make me forget I want drugs." He chuckled lightly at the end but it ended quickly.

China knew what he was getting at and raised an eyebrow at America.

"Is sex even safe with you like this?"

"Definitely."

America answered quickly, no hesitation whatsoever. No, it was probably very dangerous, but did America care? No. He often used sex as a distraction from things he wanted to temporarily forget about. Because it sends you into a sort of high, that you forget everything in the moment. He needed that right now, something to make him forget.

China didn't reply, Instead, he sighed, hooking his fingers on his shorts, pulling them down and off. He let America watch silently as he stripped.

"You're lucky I keep lube in my locker."

America grinned, "You know I wouldn't care if you prepped me or not."

"Oh, I know."

He turned to get into his locker, pulling out the bottle and squirting some on his member, jerking himself as a way to spread it while he watched America strip his bottom half. China set the bottle back into his locker and made his way over to America.

Alright, I'll see you next time.