Part-time

Hee Byol's Pov

"Shit! I'm gonna be late!" I growled irritated.

It was my first day on the part time job before college starts in a month and I'm freaking late! With an unfixed wet hair, I called a taxi, can be a bit expensive but I guess my weekly salary will pay for the pain that my wallet will take for now.

I kissed my teeth when I saw myself at the car window.
flushed face, wet and dishiveled hair, pale lips, I hope the boss was not one of those face before experience kind of people because I really look like a wet rat! and I was the cashier! so I was guessing that appearance is the key.

The car stopped at the café, I paid and bid my thank you to the driver before going out.

The shop was vintage with the hint of modernization and the design is really eye catchy, maybe that's the reason why lots of people suggested to go here when it first opened.

My gaze fell on a tall figure standing from the entrance, My boss, I hurriedly went near him and bowed my head to show respect which in return he did as well. He was in his late 30's but his face looks young and attractive, not that I look at him in that way!.

"Im sorry for being late Sir Yoo I forgot to adjust my alarm last night!" I bowed again.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder following a calm and soothing chuckle.

"Its fine Ms. Park, just do your best since its your first day" He said with a warm smile plastered on his face.

I heaved a breath and bowed again to show my gratitude, and with that, he guided me inside. he showed me things that needs to be cleaned or has to be checked daily, he also gave me a list to memorize the prize of the drinks and delicacies here in the shop.

"Ms. Park, this is Soobin and Huening Kai.. they're the baristas of this shop. Guys, this is Ms. Park our new cashier" He said and patted my shoulder hinting me to offer my hand and handshake both of them, which I did.

"If you have any difficulties, You can come to us!" the boy with a purple hair said cheerfully, he kinda reminds me of Jungkook because of the teeth and his smile.

"Wanna have a sample of our specialty when it comes to coffee?" the boy with brownish hair added in.

I nodded since I find it hard to pronounce his name in my head. I guess he saw my expression because he chuckled softly.

"Just call me Kai, Noona!" he said with a hint of cuteness coating it making Soobin scrunch his nose in disgust.

"Ahh! Kai stop it! You're making Noona hurl!" he said and smacked the poor boy's head hard.

The boys looked like they're still in highschool so I let them call me noona and.. it reminds me of Taemin.

I chuckled and smiled at them.

"Let's go to work guys!" I cooed and went to our locker room on the back to change into my uniform.

Yoongi's Pov

"Hobi, what course are you planning to take?" I asked.

The others were busy finding part time jobs since we werr going to college. Hoseok and I didn't bother to find one since we already have a job.

I sell the songs I make to an entertainment company that gives me good money and Hoseok teaches kids to dance in a dance class near our apartment. Actually, Jin doesn't need to have a part time job since he's the next CEO of their company and basically he's responsible for the expenses of our apartment, but he said he still wants to live a normal life despite being born with a silver spoon on his mouth.