BEGIN AGAIN

Hee Byol's POV

I woke up suddenly when i heard the doorbell rung. so, i grabbed my phone and went to the door

goodthing the door has a peephole. eversince what happened on my birthday, i became too paranoid to the point that i didn't leave my house for 2 weeks. I just enrolled on an online class since going to school was not in my cup of tea anymore.

I took a peep and opened the door a bit

"What are you guys doing here?" Jimin looked down and gave me some food.

"w-we're sorry, for what we did.."  i took the food and looked at them. "I told you guys, its my fault. Just leave me alone".

I closed the door and stacked the food in the fridge. honestly, I just want to leave quietly. but, eversince the funeral they didn't miss a day without saying sorry.

Seriously, it sometimes pisses me off. They can't just humiliate me and then say sorry, call it rude but they can't blame me.

I also stopped hurting myself but that didn't mean that i got better. I sometimes hallucinate about Taemin and Eomma, to the fact that I talk to myself.

I went to my room and continued my thesis which is due tomorrow. i've been like this since the day they died..

I've been more quiet and unapproachable. I never leave my apartment unless i have to buy groceries for next month.

After finishing my thesis, I went for the bussiness I took online. A graphic designer isn't so bad.

I was in the middle of editing when an unknow phone number flashed on my screen.

"Hello?"

"Hee Byol?"

My eyes starts to widen and body begins to shake. I took the remaining strength i have to compose a sentence.

"S-sunmi?, Y-you're awake.."

"How have you been Byolie?"

I looked at the phone once again.

"Doesn't matter, what about you?"

"Lets meet! at the hangout, ok?"

My head automatically nodded to tell her that i agree. she ended the call. while me, I just looked at my phone dumbfounded but ecstatic at the same time. I mean, its my bestfriend the person i can really trust.

I stood up happily while looking at my phone.

"Good to have her back" I smiled softly and went to the bathroom to wash before meeting her. I can't smell like this infront of her!

Taehyung's POV

"There.. i called her, its your move now Taetae" she looked at me with worry.

"Tae..the least Hee Byol likes is being framed and.. I-i framed her. I hope you can make her forgive you guys cuz if she doesn't.. i dont know if she'll talk to me again" Sunmi looked down with worry painting her face.

I sighed and patted her head.

"Don't worry Sunnie, I wont waste your efforts" I flashed her a smile to reassure her it'll be fine.

Well, i hope it does..

Hee Byol's POV

I looked at my reflection on the mirror.