F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Hee Byol's pov

The days went by and classes finally begun. I told my manager that i'll be taking the afternoon shift from now on since my class schedule ends in the afternoon.

I grabbed my bag with my laptop inside, opening the door to meet the fresh warm breeze tickling my skin. It made me smile and feel a bit excited knowing that i don't have to hide anything anymore and that I finally have friends that maybe.. will be able to help me bring back the Hee Byol that was once inside me. with that in mind, I walked down and on the pathwalk. the university was a bit far from my place so I have to walk to the bus stop which eventually, I managed to get into after a short walk from my apartment

I sat down near the window opening it and letting my face inhale the fresh air the nature was giving while letting my mind float to whatever it wants to think or remember until it settled on a certain scene, the memory still vivid.

It was the time where I was in Taehyung's car and how he made me feel when he said the words that made my heart leap in joy and relief. the memory made a small grin mark on my lip as the memory once again flashed on the moment where he kissed my head, the warm plump skin touching the top of my noggin.

I shook my head in shock of what I was remembering and looked around to see that I was almost near my stop. with my nervous hands, I grabbed my bag and stood up and walked near the exit of the bus until it stopped on a waiting shed near the university. 

My feet walked down as if it has a life of its own only noticing it when I was near the entrance of the building. I tapped both my cheeks softly hoping it would help me focus my attention to the current situation happening right now, and that is having a normal school day. no bullying, no attention or anything that would be a topic of students who doesn't have anything to do with their lives, just a normal day were I get to learn and have fun with what I have.

Considering that, I became determined to make it happen and started to stroll inside the campus, astonished at the fancy looking building getting bigger and bigger as I got closer. the white walls accentuating the large tinted glass and black metal railings making my mouth ajar at how neat it looks and the tall trees around the premises are breathtaking, creating shadows so the students can sit down beneath one and just relax while the wind blow its breeze softly. I was so distracted by the view I didn't notice the presence beside me that keeps calling my name in a soft tone.

"Park Hee Byol" a low yet familiar voice called.

I jumped a bit at the sudden sound coming from my left side making my body move from the side in a flash, facing a smiling Namjoon. this stunning tall lad making me awestruck at his God given features, especially the deep dimples that pokes the skin of his cheek. I cleared my throat awkwardly and smiled back.

"Hey! Namjoon" I replied but was taken aback when I heard my voice cracked a bit, making me curse at myself for being obviously nervous and awkward.

I can literally see Namjoon trying not to laugh his ass out infront of me. I puffed my cheeks to lessen the crimson shade of my cheeks and ears. seeing my embarassed look, Namjoon heaved a sigh of relief to calm down. I kissed my teeth and looked away, making sure that my face was out of his view.

"We should get going, its almost time for the first class" I intruded.

"I was gonna say that a while ago but I guess you're back to your senses now" he sneered, a playful smirk plastered on his face.

I rolled my eyes playfully walking away first but he eventually caught my pace, now walking side by side.

"So you also chose music like me and the boys hm?" he asked, a hint of amusement flashing on his face

"yep! I like to listen to it and make one, so why not take the course right?" I replied. receiving a hum of agreement at the tall gentleman beside me.

As we were nearing the classroom, my pace gets slower..heavier to be exact. every step feels like it was being shackled down by something heavy making my throat a bit dry and forming a lump. memories of the past flashing like a strong wave in my mind.

I was in the middle of panicking when a warm hand grips my shoulder gently, his slender finger rubbing reassuring circles on my covered skin. I sighed in relief and mouthed a 'thank you' to Namjoon and walked inside with him behind me.

The class went silent for a minute then went back to doing what their doing. I smiled and looked around the room to find a seat but then noticed the waving hand of Jin, gesturing us to seat at the vacant seats beside him and Jungkook. I nodded and grabbed Namjoon by the wrist, dragging him to the guys.

"What took you guys so long?" Jin asked.

"Byol was daydreaming when I saw her" Namjoon said playfully.

"yah! I just got distracted because the building looks really nice"

Namjoon chuckled and nodded his head, sitting beside Jin in the process. which means my seat will be beside Jungkook.

I didn't mind at all since Jungkook was one of the people who was not that rough with me. I can tell he's the closest one to me than the rest even if we hadn't talked that much yet. I stealthily walked towards the desk and sat down since I saw Jungkook scribbling something on his notebook and he obviously didn't notice me since he haven't even glanced at me or shown any signs that he noticed a presence beside him. with no one to talk to, I just scanned the people inside the classroom until my eyes landed behind me to see a flustered Taehyung.

His eyes were a bit wide and his pinkish lip slightly agape, crimson hues surrounding his cheeks. seeing him like that made my heart skip a beat because of the cuteness but still handsome, they all were.

"Hey Taehyung!" I cheered and flashed him a soft smile.

"So we're classmates huh?" a smile evident on his lip

I nodded and looked at the others then back at him.

"The first time we guys met was horrible" I honestly replied, receiving a gleeful laugh from him.

"Well I wouldn't deny that" he replied still a bit out of breath from laughing

"I did regret having a first impression like that.. but in the end it turned out nice"

 He looked at me obviously deep in thought until his face lit up the only thing missing is the imaginary light bulb on top of his head. He suddenly stretched his hand towards me only to receive a confused face from me.

"My name is Kim Taehyung" he smiled. "I hope we could be friends" he added.

Now, catching up with his idea, I held his hand and starts shaking it in a up and down manner.

"I'm Park Hee Byol.. ofcourse we can be friends!" I returned the smile.

After that, the classes has finally begun..

YOOO guys short chapter hehe and I was making this at my sister's laptop so I was kinda having a hard time typing it. anyways! please do vote and comment if you have opinions for the genre of my upcoming fanfiction after this lovelots my readers!!

mochisalien95