Cupid

Third Person's pov

After a long, interesting day at school, Hee Byol had managed to survive the death glares and discussions for the past couple of hours after that performance with the guys but that made them more known to people than they were before and in all honesty, she just wished that those 7 unrealistic beings wouldn't be to cocky about it. She doesn't doubt they'll change though but its better safe than sorry.. right?

As she was shoving her things lazily inside her large bag which looks limp because of the lack of things inside it, wondering why she bought an extra large bag for her stuff that you can even count with one hand. She was in the middle of judging her life decisions when she remembered that Taehyung asked her to come with him after classes. grabbing her bag and running out of the room and down the hallway.

Hee Byol's pov

"Tae!" I yelled, my voice a bit rough from the running and panting.

His cocoa brown eyes now glancing back at me. he held a boxy smile on his perfectly imperfect lips and lifted his arm, his muscles slightly tensing when he waved it towards me.

I gulped at the sudden daydreaming my mind was leading to and approached this adorable yet deadly gorgeous being as I clump my way close to him.

"Are you tired?" he asked. concern engulfing his tone of voice.

"Not really, I'm just catching my breath. I ran all the way here" I answered, my voice a bit croaky for having a dry throat.

Taehyung nodded and made his hand press on my back gently, guiding me while we walk out of the campus. the evening air hitting my skin as it made my out of breath figure relax and breath normally again. the feeling made me hyper aware of my surroundings when I mean hyper aware, I meant the warm hand still radiating on my back while stroking soft circles on it. sending electric shocks spiralling all over my body and the feeling doesn't sit right with me. I have to get this out of my mind.

I looked around for a chance to find a distraction for this unnecessary feelings I'm encountering at the moment. then, I noticed that we were still walking. I looked around for a sudden vehicle to park or suddenly going in to the cars parked on the side of the street, but like a ghost we just passed by them.

"Hey Taehyung." I uttered. making the boy beside me anchor his eyes towards me.

"Hm? " he hummed uncertainly.

"Didn't you bring your car with you or something?" I questioned.

"Well.. I only use it when I'm alone and the store is just a few walks away. Why?" He informed.  His glittering orbs still staring at me as the sun do it's job at highlighting his mesmerizing features.

I coughed awkwardly and looked away.

"Nothing. I just thought you're gonna drive" I answered still secretly avoiding his gaze.

I was not in the right mindset yet to face him, especially if I'm this confused and distracted. I have to focus on different things rather than letting this weird feeling in my stomach.

After the longest 8 minutes of my life, we finally arrived at this small fast food resto. The aroma of the cooked meat and sauces making it's way to my sniffer. I licked my lips as it watered a bit at the savory scent that's been tempting my nostrils as soon as we got in. The setting of the shop is really eye catching but with that homey vibe to it. Brick designed walls accompanied by wood pillars and furniture, a vintage looking chandelier in the middle while appetizing posters and family pictures in a simple light wood frame hanged over a nail.

"Okay, now I'm really hungry!" I blurted. Sitting down at the nearest table at the window with Taehyung.

An endearing fellow amble his way towards our table asking for our orders.

"I'll be having what he's gonna order" I answered, leaving a soft smile at the end. Retracting my attention back at the view after.

I've never, once in my life have eaten with someone. I mean yeah, I did use to have boyfriends and all but they've never asked me to eat with them or even have a date with them, this is clearly the first and I don't know what to do or say. Its not like were on a date or something, he just offered a meal because he's asking for help with something. Speaking of help, I still didn't know what help he needs.

"Hey Taetae" my eyes now fixated on him. I noticed the beads of sweat trickling down his mighty forehead while his eyes avoided my gaze, furrowing my brows in confusion and concern.
"Are you okay? You look pale" I remarked, receiving a slow nod from him.

"By the way, what kind of help would you need?" he flinched at the sudden question making me snort at his nervousness. "Why are you so nervous today?" placing my hands on my belly to subside the pain from laughing.

"It's just.. I.. want to confess to Sunmi, but, I still don't know how" he muttered, every word being softer and softer. strands of hair covering his luminescent round eyes while he crouches down ever so gently while opening up his feelings towards my bestfriend.

A soft smile made its way to my lips as I was looking at this innocent ball of fluff infront of me. this side of him was the least I imagined that he would have, and yet, here he was. the obvious tint of his cheeks, his thin sultry lip in between his pearly whites nibbling the skin gently and his composed and cheeky profile nowhere to be seen.

"So, you're asking help from me because I'm her closest friend?" I asked, a teasing smile on my face.

His dark brown hair bounces as he nods at my question. 

"Hey, its okay. you don't have to be shy around me" Taehyung now looking at me as if he's a child who was lost and was talking at stranger that he thinks is a kidnapper.

"I'm just new to this things. would you help me? I'll do anything you want" he offered, a glint of hope sparkling in his round cocoa brown irises with his pinkish lips getting plumper, turning into a pout.

God Bless America! what's with this dude and his appealing pleading face. even the most adorable person in the world would gladly give all her belongings with that kind of face!

I sighed in defeat and nodded. I was gonna help him either way though, no need to see that glorious pleading face of his that even the puppies would be intimidated.

"We'll start next on Friday, so I can think of ways to make Ms. Oh fall head over heels for you" I snickered and gave him a cocky wink. the lover boy suddenly flushed and avoided my gaze, making me cackled in the process.

"Now chill down lover boy, Let's eat first before planning that love story of the century of yours" I sneered and gobbled up the delectable food infront of us. shifting my glances at him from time to time. the organ that's been protected by my rib cage ached a bit while looking at his bright expression.

Some part of me dislikes this idea but.. why? its not like I'll be burdened by this... right?

Hey guys! so yep, I have pondered the genre I will make for my next fanfic!! I'm so excited to make it, but we have to finish this first. have fun reading my lovelies!

mochisalien95