Meeting Everyone

A/N: before you read the story, check my community conversation because I have something to say !

Aquarius's Pov:

Right now I feel most heart broken than ever, I can't believe he would do this to me. I thought he actually loved me, I fucking hate social media I wanted to quit so badly. I lay on my bed feeling sick and tired. My face is buried in the pillows while tears were fall down on my pillow. Libra was with me hugging on my side and tried to comfort me. "Wait Author, why are starting the story now," Libra think out loud. "Libra who are you talking to," Aquarius said between sob. "Oh Uh nothing," she replied hesitant.
Libra stop breaking the fourth wall, and okay I'll start from the beginning.

Back to the beginning
Hi, I'm Aquarius Demo, I'm just a normal 16 years old and still in high school, well home schooled actually because my parents like to keep me home. Well before that I actually go to a normal high school before but because of social media I have to be homeschooled now. It started when I was 15 years old, there's an app called tiktok and well a lot of people uses it. One day I start doing videos on tiktok, I was doing dances and related content to the people on there.

Then that's when it started, one of my videos got viral on that day, I became more and more famous. I was happy, excited to see what's it like to be famous and a star, well I was wrong actually it was horrible but back to the when I begin to get famous.

I actually started this account as a joke, but people begin to recognize because of that video and that's when I started to be homeschooled. While I was getting famous there are some more people which also got the fame too, and their names are Libra Easterling, Sagittarius Gregg, Taurus Hudson, Leo Hall, and more... But those are the people that I mostly know. One day where I got invited to a tiktok meetup with other famous people, I was really excited to meet more people now because I was really bored at home.

I mean it's not like I'm locked up in there or something and I do go out to meet my friends but it's just that I got to meet more famous people, you get what I mean. Oh I forgot to mention I have a sister too, her name is Ariel Demo, she was also getting the fame from tiktok, so she's going with me.

I woke up to my sister calling me, "Aqua! Aqua!! Aquariuss!!! You better wake up or we'll be late for the meetup and I'm leaving you behind." I hurriedly off my bed and get up to wash my face and I checked the time wait, "Ariel, we still got like 2 hours more before the meetup why'd you wake me up so early," I scream from my room. She replied to me like it's a question, "so you could get up early and get ready for it?" I just sigh and walk slowly to my closet, what should I wear I went through my closet, and I picked out my clothes. I'm wearing a cropped white tee and my blue jeans. I walked into my bathroom to shower and shave for the meetup.

I do my usual skin care routine and wear my outfit and got out my room. I went to Ariel room and knock, "come in," she replied to the knock. I open and walk in to see her curling her hair, "can you do my makeup for me, since I'm not very good at doing it," I asks politely. She look at me for a few seconds and let out a big sigh, "fine but you owe me my product." I just smile and went to sit on her bed waiting for her to finish a curl, she finally finish curling her hair, she pulled another chair in front of her and I went to sit there. "How do you want your make up to be," she asks me before proceeding to do my make up. "I want it natural but glam," I replied hopefully she knows how to do it.

"If you want that just hire a makeup artist to do it for you because I'm not a professional, I'm just gonna do natural for you, sit still," she said while getting her makeup product. After a few minute, she finally finish, I check on the mirror and see the natural makeup, it's pretty. I thank her and went back to my room to wait for her while I scroll through social media.