Living together

Pisces Pov's:

"Guys," Libra said with worried. We all looked over concern far away, "who ordered pizza," she start shouting at us. "Oops," Scorpio said quietly, but Libra heard that. "You're so dead Scorpio, I'm so going to kill you," Libra said getting the pizza in and giving the delivery a tip and a thank you. She walked back aggressively, and put the pizza box done. 

Scorpio go hiding behind Sagittarius who was sitting next to him, "for the sake of me, Libra, please don't kill my boyfriend yet," Sag says in his defense. Libra stopped and sigh, "whatever, you're free for now Scorpio, luckily Sag defend you." He smile sheepishly and took one of the pizza box and open it to eat. I took one slice from Scorpio, he looked at me, "what? you ordered not just for yourself, right," I asks him a rhetorical question. He didn't fight back and just continue eating. 

I get one more slice and gave it to Capricorn who was sitting next to me, "here, I guess you didn't eat much, so why not have a slice," I say offering her a slice. She smiled, "thanks." In the corner of my eyes, I could see Gemini was staring at what happen, until Cancer gave her a slice too and she smiled at him. While we were eating, we were discussing about different topics, until Taurus came up with something. 

"Guys, I just have the best idea in ages," he said excitedly. We all looked at him with full attention. "What if we all live together in one mansion, since you know we're all going to be together for sometimes now," he proudly says his idea out. Everyone stopped and think a moment, that makes Taurus frown, come one guys, we can just put all our money together and buy a mansion somewhere safe," he continued. 

"Actually, that's not a bad idea," Libra start saying. "Wait, are you kidding Libra, you out of all people agree to this," Virgo argued back. "I mean come on, we're going to be very close soon and we're going to graduate high school together soon anyways and we are all home schooled," Libra said with facts. 

"Now that you said it, it's not a bad idea," I started to agree on that idea too. More people start agreeing which makes Taurus smiles, "well, Virgo," Scorpio asks. He looked at everyone but frown. "Virgo, your girlfriend agrees to the idea too, plus you get to spend more time with her," I teased him which make him blush. "I- even though, you don't say that I would've agreed to it," he said stuttering. 

Aries smiled a little or at least I saw it, "now everyone has agreed, we should find a mansion that we all liked tomorrow," Taurus said happily. Scorpio froze, I looked at him, "what's wrong," I asks. "Tomorrow is going to be a disaster," he sigh softly, "we all have different taste and opinion, I don't how Libra is going to handle everyone tomorrow," he laughed a little. 

I didn't react and just think, so he's an observer, I understand how he knows a lot now and Libra, I guess she gets information from Scorpio and Sagittarius. That's all I figured out for now, maybe I will know more about these people, they seem interesting...

"I'm tired," Aquarius broke my thought. "Yeah I'm actually exhausted too," Libra said looking tired, "come one girls, we're sleeping in my room and boys you could sleep in the empty room next to my room or across my room the second floor." She gets up and walked upstairs, with the rest of the girls. "Goodnight, pretty," Leo yelled to Libra who was walking off. She just turned back and glare at Leo a little, this guy.

After all the girls went upstairs to Libra's room, all was left is us boys. "Well, it's just us boys now, now spill it, who's interested in who," Leo start talking. We looked at him confused, "oh please, you think I don't know how you guys look at some girls, like you Pisces the way you look at Capricorn and Gemini," he point at me like I'm the one of the suspicion. I raised one of my eyebrow, acting like I'm innocent but he's right, I've been interested in both of them but I don't know if I have feelings for either one of them