Moving in

Virgo's Pov:

Before we go to the place we're eating, I asks Aries to meet up with me somewhere nice so that I can finally announced to everyone that I got the balls to ask Aries out. Right now, I'm waiting for her to come out of her house, because I am picking her up early to go somewhere first. 

She finally came out, I stare at her as she walk down from the front door to my car. She open the car door and smile at me, "hey," I blink my eyes and mentally slap myself, "hey, oh sorry I didn't get the door for you," I laugh sheepishly. She chuckle, "don't worry about it, you were busy staring at me," she said as she was closing the door.

At first, I didn't realize what she was saying and I laugh a long then it hits me, "wait, what," I said turning to face her. She locked eyes with me, "Virgo Cyr, you think I have no clue why you wanted to meet me before diner with the rest," she said as she stare into my eyes. 

I didn't say anything as it is a sign for her to continue, she continues, "you're going to confess to me and asks me out am I right," she said turning away facing forward. I turn away as well and cough, "umm, uh, let's just go to the place now, others might be early," I tried changing the subject. 

But Aries grab my face to turn to her and before I know it, she kisses me and pull away. I stare at her surprise, "I like you too, Virgo, since we started talking," she said with a smile, and I lean in to kiss more and she did too. 

"You make me the happiest man here," I said to her smiling. She smile back to me, "I'm the happiest women," she said as she reach for my face. We smile at each other as we stare into each other, we were leaning for another kiss but a ring interrupted us. 

"Ah sorry, it's Sagittarius," Aries said as she went through her purse to find her phone. When she got it, she pick up the call, "hello," she answered. I didn't hear what Sagittarius said because it's not on speaker so I waited for Aries to finish. 

"Oh don't worry, I'm with Virgo," she smile saying my name and look at me. I smile back at her, knowing that she wants everyone to know about us. We kept this off the internet for a while, only people we know, knows that we're flirting around. 

"Oh okay, we'll be there, you can go with Scorpio first," she said then hang up. "Was that Sagittarius," I asks her starting the car, she nodded, "yeah, forgot to tell her that I'd meet you when you asks me to," she put the phone back into the purse. I hummed understanding her, "can't wait to tell others," she said putting her hand on top of mine. 

I started to drive to our location where we're going to eat. We walk in hand in hand with each other, "got it," Libra said out loud as soon as we walk in. "You guys owe us lunch now," she said smiling. 

"What's the big commotion," Aries ask everyone laughing as we go to our seat. "Well, we made a bet, that are you guys going to come as a couple or not," Scorpio answered. "Oh and who chose what," I ask. 

"Well, me, Libra, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Gemini, Capricorn, and Pisces chose that you're going to be a couple," Aquarius replied. "And here we thought, you're too scared to ask Aries out," Leo sigh. 

I laugh, "well, more or less," everyone laughs, "guess Aries made the move first, huh," Taurus said. "It's a 50 50," Aries said. "Did you guys order food yet," I said trying to change the subject. 

"Yeah we did, maybe a little too much," Gemini answered looking at Taurus. Is she saying because of him or is something going on. "Well, we can always get the leftover to the mansion," Leo said excitedly. 

"Right, we bought it, wow, we haven't move in yet," Cancer said bored. "But there are furniture and souvenirs there already, I ask my uncle to put it so we don't have to bring our whole house there," Libra said happily.