Bonding time

Taurus's Pov:

My stands is in between Aries and Gemini, they seem not to get that much people, lucky them but there's still a bunch of people waiting in line for them. I was staring off to look for Aquarius and didn't notice that one of my fans were waiting, I got snapped back when she waved her hand in front of me. "Oh I'm sorry I was just thinking about something," I apologized to her and signed her book. "Were you looking for someone," she asks. "Yeah kind of, in a way," I replied returning the book to her.

"Don't worry, she was also looking for you, I just came from her stands," the fan replied. I looked at her and she reassure me with a smile that she knows. I smiled back, "thanks for supporting me, see you in picture session." Then the next came, it continues on, until there was a fan trying to attack Libra. There's a big commotion at her stands, everyone rushed to see what's going on. Security guard came and dragged the fan away, it's like someone payed them to attack her because it seem like they didn't want to attack her for real.

I turn to look at Libra to see Aquarius is checking up on her and so is the rest of the top stars. I went over too, "hey, you okay," I asks trying to sound concern. "Yeah, I'm fine, I wasn't hurt at all, she didn't really hit me that hard," she replied in a way I couldn't describe. Leo stepped in the way, "don't worry princess, next time I will protect you," he put his hand to block everyone from her.

That made all the fans that were watching screamed and shipped them. That made Libra flustered really hard but her manager bring her to take some rest. Some fans groan because they didn't get to meet Libra and get her signature yet. Everybody goes back to their own stands because the MC told them to. There was a tuck on my shirt, I turn around to see Aquarius tucking me. "Hmm," I asks her, she stare into my eyes which made me feel nervous.

"I got a bad feeling about this meet and greet, there's someone trying to hurt us 12," she told me which I don't know what's going on. I made a confused face, she sigh, "I'll discuss this with the rest after diner, we should invite everyone to somewhere we can talk privately." I nodded and agree to whatever she's planning, I mean at least I got to spend time with her. She smile at me and walk back to her stand, I melt immediately and walk back to my stand too.

Now thinking about it while signing this things for the fans, I feel kind of strange too about some of the fans. They seem to observe us really hard like the one fan that knows I like Aquarius. I mean it's not that obvious because we didn't show much on the internet that I'm interested in her, neither did she. So for the rest of the time until picture times, I have been signing this things for the supporters.

Libra's Pov:

After the attack and how Leo embarrassed me in front of a lot of people, my parents took me inside a room where I can rest my shock, so I could go out and continue my work. "This is dangerous, Libra, are you sure you can handle this famous stuff," my mom ask concern for me. I smiled, "of course I'm going to be fine mom." I checked my phone to see a notification from Aquarius.

Aquababy❤

Aqua: hey Libra, how are you feeling now?

Me: I'm fine, don't worry about me bae.

Aqua: I noticed something about this meet and greet and some of the fans too.

Me: Huh? what do you mean Aqua?

Aqua: I'll talk to the other 11 about it after diner, can you create a group of us 12 so we can tell each other where to meet?

Me: Sure, but why don't you do it?

Aqua: You're more of the social one, do it for me please.

Me: Yeah ofc, anything for you babe.

I looked up to see my parents staring at me, "what is it," I asks them. My mom smiled, "I don't know I'm just seeing my daughter grow up so fast, now she's famous too," she said to me. "Aww mom, don't cry like that, you're going to ruin your makeup," I went up to hug her and wipe her tears. Dad join our hugs, "if you need us, we'll always be here for you," he said to me. "Thank you, mom and dad, you guys are the best," I grateful thank them.