- Charon 2 -

⚠️⚠️
R

ead at your own risk. Mentions of deaths, murders and other graphic descriptions and narrations are part of the story. Not suitable for sensitive readers.

 Not suitable for sensitive readers

Namgu Forest Park

8:56 am

"What do we get here?" Detective Kim asked as soon as they dismounted their car.

Officer Hirai who was in the scene earlier than them briefed the two detectives with the information that she got so far.

"Han Yebin, 24. Someone cut her pretty good. M.O. looks familiar. But the victim's face is uh..."
officer Hirai said.

"What?" Detective Kim asked.

"it's not broken but it's not left untouched either. Looks like the victim has some kind of allergic
reaction. It took time before we identify the victim, luckily, or not, she's in the system" Officer Hirai answered.

"Arrested two times for shoplifting and once in a raid at Club Venus" Officer Hirai added.

"So, same suspect?" Detective Kim asked.

"We're looking into it" Officer Hirai said.

"Who found the body?" Detective Manoban asked.

"Park Ranger Maeng Sang Hoon, 56 years old. He was patrolling the park with his dog when they
found the body" Hirai said.

"Have you contacted any relatives?" Detective Kim asked.

"Not a family but Shin Hye Sun, 23, roommate of the victim, fellow entertainer, she was the last
person the victim called, also found at least 15 messages from her in the victim's phone. She's at the back of my patrol car, she's pretty shaken up when she saw her friend" the officer said.

Lisa proceeds to interview the victim's friend while Jennie went to see the victim's body to investigate further.

"Hye Sun this is Detective Manoban, Violent crime investigation unit. Detective this is Hye Sun" officer Hirai said.

"You know the victim?" Detective Lisa asked.

"Yebin unnie? Yes"

"What's your relation with her?"

"We are roommates and got the same work"

"You two were working last night?" The detective asked.

"Yes"

"When was the last time you saw her?"

"Just after midnight"

"Was she with someone?"

"I don't know, I was busy. I left her near Junghang-dong. We usually check on each other every hour but she didn't answer any of my messages and she didn't come home, I went out to look for her and didn't find her 'til this morning when the cops called me" Hye Sun said sobbing every now and then.