- Charon 4 -

⚠️⚠️

Read at your own risk. Mentions of deaths, murders and other graphic descriptions and narrations are part of the story. Not suitable for sensitive readers.

 Not suitable for sensitive readers

"Ooops, sorry miss" a tall guy apologizes when he bumped into her

"It's okay, I wasn't looking also" Chaeyoung said and went over the cashier.

She was about to pay when the guy earlier handed the cashier lady a black card.

"Excuse me?" Chaeyoung was about to throw a fit.

"Let me pay for these" the guy said.

"I can pay for my own" Chaeyoung said.

"I was really sorry for bumping you" he said.

Chaeyoung observed the guy. He is tall, handsome and literally a boyfriend material if only she is interested in the male species. Also, there is something in his eyes, something that might lead her into the abyss if she looks any longer. He also has an enormous tattoo on the ventral side of his forearm. It's quite intimidating, actually.

"Thanks. But you really don't have to do that. I'm fine, I wasn't hurt or anything" Chaeyoung insisted but went out of the store with the things she bought that the guy paid for even when she told him that she can pay for her own.

However, who would say no to free food? Not Roseanne Park Chaeyoung.

"Then, can you at least give me your name?" The guy said when he caught up with her.

"I'm sorry I don't give my name to strangers" Chaeyoung said.

"I'm Jaehyun" he said and offered his hands.

Chaeyoung looked at the guy and to his hands that are waiting. She knew that he won't stop until he gets a name.

"Rachel. My name's Rachel" Chaeyoung said and shook the guy's hand.