- Charon 10 -

⚠️⚠️

Read at your own risk. Mentions of deaths, murders and other graphic descriptions and narrations are part of the story. Not suitable for sensitive readers.

 Not suitable for sensitive readers

12:57 am

"Junie boy, thanks for driving me" Agent Kim Jisoo told Jinyoung after some officer asked him some questions for documentation.

"It's a pleasure officer" Jinyoung said.

"Go home now" Jisoo said.

"Yes officer. Uhmm are we going to see each other again?" Jinyoung asked.

"Well, if you're going to be arrested then why not?"Agent Kim said.

"oh! I was just kidding, officer" Jinyoung said scratching his head.

"Go now and please, stop picking up girls" Agent Kim Jisoo said.

"Yes, officer I promise" Jinyoung said and went inside his car.

He salutes to Agent Kim and drove off. He was far from the site when his phone rang.

"Charon was caught" he said.

'I know' the man over the phone said

"What are we going to do next?" Jinyoung asked.

'I'll take care of Charon. You go off grid for a while, because if Charon starts talking, he'll spit out your name without hesitation' the man said.

"Ugh so I won't get to play, just yet?"

'Wait a little more. Hades just got his Persephone you'll get your Psyche soon'

"Alright. I was so close in revealing myself to her. Why do you think the council decided to rat him out?" Jinyoung asked.

'Because he's making too much noise. So, if you won't shut up, I'll do the same to you' the man threatens Jinyoung.

"Of course, I understand"

'leave the country ASAP. I'll contact you if you need to comeback' the man said and ended the call.

 I'll contact you if you need to comeback' the man said and ended the call