- Hephaestus 3 -

⚠️⚠️

Read at your own risk. Mentions of deaths, murders and other graphic descriptions and narrations are part of the story. Not suitable for sensitive readers.

This case particularly has mentions of bullying.

1 hour before they found the body of Kwon Na-yeon

"Yo monster boy!" A group of students called. They were very happy to see him, as always. But not because they're friends and they like him, but because bullying him is their source of happiness. He plans to ignore the group but Jake pulled his collar and slammed him on to the lockers.

"You must feel like you're on a holiday since Johnny isn't here anymore" Jake Sim said and his group laughed.

"Yeah monster boy, how does it feel? Do you feel happy? Well, hate to break it to you but we're still here. And we are going to make your life more miserable than when Johnny was here" Jay Park whispered as he stood in front of the boy.

"Hey! Stop that!" A girl shouted.

Kwon Na-yeon or Nana as everybody knows her, is the vice president of the Dance Club. Johnny Suh's latest girlfriend, well, she's basically single now since her boyfriend died 4 days ago. 

She's a sweetheart, a pretty face, and a supportive girlfriend. She's so supportive that she even supported Johnny's power trippings. And sometimes participated in one. She even gave the boy his nickname, "Monster boy", because half of his face is covered with a burn scar.

Jay Park let go of the boy and flattened his uniform. He even patted the boy's scarred cheek and whispered something to him.

"See you later, monster boy" Jake said and the group left the poor boy alone and shaking.

"Are you okay?" Nana asked and the boy just nodded.

"I don't know how you did it, but I know you killed Johnny" Nana whispered to him. The boy slowly looked at her and Nana haven't been terrified like this.

The boy's eyes aren't like that of a normal human being. Well, those were eyes but there is something sinister in it. Something dark, it's like she saw the real him through his eyes.

"You're a real monster, stay away from me. Or else I'll tell the whole school that you killed Johnny" Nana said and left.