Promises

The shaking of my shoulder gently roused me from my slumber,"Wake up my beautiful goddess,we have arrived

The shaking of my shoulder gently roused me from my slumber,"Wake up my beautiful goddess,we have arrived." I heard Aro's soft voice coo at me,Tiredly blinking awake his blue eyes were the first thing I saw.

Wait...blue?

Looking closer I soon realized he had put in contacts,though I suppose he couldn't exactly walk around in public with red eyes without being looked at weirdly.

"Aro...when did I fall asleep?" He chuckled,"Moments after we departed from the Cullens,But we believed you needed some rest so we let you sleep." I raised a brow and looked around the car to see we were alone,"Where is everyone?" He smiled and ran a gloved hand down my cheek.

"My brothers have already headed inside and ordered for you,Esme told us what you enjoy. I hope you do not mind." Shaking my head I sat up straight,the movement of fabric over my shoulders caught my attention.

Now that I was more conscious I saw that Aro had given me his tailored jacket,leaving him in his black button up and black vest.

He had the sleeves rolled up to his elbows showing off his pale but surprisingly toned forearms,I felt the strong need to drag my fingers across his bare skin...

"Cara Mia." His voice snapped me back to reality and I saw that he had caught one of my hands,"Remember my gift? I do not wish to force you to show me such a vulnerable part of you until 1.we are in a proper setting,and 2:You are ready. I would wait a thousand more years so do not feel you need to rush."

Looking deep into his eyes I smiled,"I think now is the perfect time." Before he could respond I leaned forward and placed my lips onto his cold cheek,I thought it would be like kissing an ice cube but it was strangely pleasant.

Arms slipped around my waist pulling me closer so that I was sitting on his lap,he tucked his head into my shoulder. "You have no idea how you honor me my goddess...I will spend the rest of my eternity making you feel like the queen you are." He promised,placing soft kisses along my espoused skin as he gently caressed my hips"That...bastard..will never lay harm to a single hair on your hair again. This child shall also know the love of not only their amazing mother,but by three fathers and an entire world of family that will cherish and protect them."

Pulling back he cupped my cheeks,he wiped away the tears I hadn't even noticed were pouring down my face. He leaned our foreheads together in such a tender and heartfelt moment,honestly it made me cry more.

"I promise you that I shall love and worship you until my final moments,and even in the next life. You are mine just as I am yours,till the end My goddess."

Leaning my head down he placed a loving kiss on my forehead. "I-I don't deserve all of this.." I muttered feeling his grip tighten a bit,he opened his mouth to speak but another beat him to it.

"You deserve far more than we can give you little one."

I gasped looking over to see Marcus smiling down from the door I hadn't even heard open,he raised a brow in amusement. "Brother,stealing our mates love already?"