let the battles commence

─── " ☁️ " ❅ೃ ˀˀ-ˋˏ I C E , C O L D L O V E ! ˎˊ-chapter five  ─── ˚✽戦う

─── " ☁️ " ❅ೃ ˀˀ
-ˋˏ I C E , C O L D L O V E ! ˎˊ-
chapter five ─── ˚
戦う ... let the battles commence
© 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘧𝘴𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯

 let the battles commence© 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘧𝘴𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯

U.A.'s HERO COURSE CURRICULUM. A schedule so painstakingly mundane, I almost want to say "fuck peace" and just attend the high school in my own prefecture.

I force myself to stay awake during the core classes, which has proven to be a nearly impossible task, even with Present Mic's vociferous screaming every godforsaken second.

Luckily, the Heavens above blessed us with a wonderful gift and sent it down to Earth.

That gift is a girl named Yaoyorozu Momo.

Thanks to Yao-momo raising her hand to answer any-and-all questions, I am able to get a bit of shut eye in, giving me just enough energy to last me until the end of school.

As time went on, occupied by me slugging my way through my classes, it finally become the single most important time of the day: lunch time with lunch rush.

I set multiple food dishes onto my plate before heading over to find a table to sit at. Normally, I would migrate over to where people I know were, but considering how tired I was at the moment, I didn't think it was a good idea to be surrounded by my friends who are the epitome of endless energy.

And so, naturally, I chose to share a table with the chillest person in the whole cafeteria, no pun intended.

He spared me a glance as I took my seat across from him.

Although his face remained neutral, the slight shift in his demeanor told me that he was confused as to why I chose to sit with him.

I, of course, out of the kindness of my heart, opted to pretend that I didn't notice this change and instead just focus on eating my food, which he, although hesitantly, did as well.

And then, after the students brains have been placed on overdrive and their bellies have been filled to the max, it's finally time.

Hero Basic Training.