believe in me

─── " ☁️ " ❅ೃ ˀˀ-ˋˏ I C E , C O L D L O V E ! ˎˊ-chapter eleven  ─── ˚✽信じる

─── " ☁️ " ❅ೃ ˀˀ
-ˋˏ I C E , C O L D L O V E ! ˎˊ-
chapter eleven ─── ˚✽
信じる ... believe in me
© 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘧𝘴𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯

 believe in me© 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘧𝘴𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯

"Y/N ARE YOU OK—" 

Midoriya's the first to be broken out of the daze he was in because of what just happened, but the moment he starts to express his concern speaking a raspy voice cuts him off.

"Kids these days really are amazing. They make the League of Villains look like amateurs. Can't have that." Hand-man—which is a title I've deemed appropriate for a man who chooses to wear literal hands as accessories—interrupts, his hard gaze lingers on me before returning to the creature being held down by Todoroki's ice.

"Nomu." With one command, the monster frees himself from the ice by tearing off the two limbs which were held captive by it.

"How is that thing still moving? He's all messed up!" Midoriya exclaims as he backs away in shock.

"Stay back, everybody!" All might shouts as he prepares to fight the Nomu. "What is this? I thought you said his power was shock absorption."

Seriously? The guy literally attacked us because of how much he wants to freaking kill you and you're surprised that he lied to you?

"I didn't say that was his only Quirk. He also has super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you on even at 100% of your power. He's basically a highly efficient punching bag that hits back."

That's nice.

"First we need to free our method of escape." Hand-man states, turning towards Bakugo who still sat on top of the man with the portal Quirk. "Get him, Nomu."