false alarms, or not

─── " ☁️ " ❅ೃ ˀˀ-ˋˏ I C E , C O L D L O V E ! ˎˊ-chapter seven  ─── ˚✽虚報

─── " ☁️ " ❅ೃ ˀˀ
-ˋˏ I C E , C O L D L O V E ! ˎˊ-
chapter seven  ─── ˚✽
虚報 ... false alarms, or not
© 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘧𝘴𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯

 false alarms, or not© 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘧𝘴𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯

THINGS HAD CHANGED SINCE BATTLE TRAINING.

The first change that was evident to the entire class was Bakugo. Although he would still bare his teeth and snap at me like the angry little dog he is, he no longer had his cocky 'charm' and seemed to have lost a bit of confidence in himself.

The next change was—well, me— although nobody else was aware of the inner turmoil I was dealing with.

Of course, having witnessed that fun little scene play out between Midoriya and Bakugo, my brain started to draw many conclusions as a way to make sense of what was said.

He has All Might's Quirk.

Truthfully, it was the most logical of the conclusions that I had reached, yet it was the hardest for me to accept.

After putting some thought into it, I realized it would be more than possible for someone to have an ability that'd allow them to pass on Quirks; I mean, we literally live in a world with superhuman and heroes so why wouldn't it be? The most confusing factor of it all was Midoriya.

It's not like I thought he was incapable of wielding the power properly, it's just that if I were to believe that the many things Bakugo spewed were true, then Midoriya was previously Quirkless. Which leads me to question: why would All Might choose to give his power— the power which has singlehandedly saved the world numerous times— to a Quirkless middle school boy?

This was eating away at me, practically forcing me to figure out what was so special about him that made even the Number One Freaking Hero take interest.