losers devoured

─── " ☁️ " ❅ೃ ˀˀ-ˋˏ I C E , C O L D L O V E ! ˎˊ-chapter six  ─── ˚✽食い荒らす

─── " ☁️ " ❅ೃ ˀˀ
-ˋˏ I C E , C O L D L O V E ! ˎˊ-
chapter six  ─── ˚✽
食い荒らす... losers devoured
© 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘧𝘴𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯

 losers devoured© 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘧𝘴𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯

JIROU AND I STAND IN FRONT OF THE BUILDING, chatting idly about our favorite bands and music genres. Seeing as we both share the same music tastes, she offers to share with me a few playlists she's made, which I happily accept.

At All Might's instruction, Jirou and I enter the building. Having already set up a plan beforehand, Jirou gets to work in tracking down the "Villains" location. Using her quirk, she is able to listen for any sign of inhabitants on each floor.

"Fourth Floor, near the West wall." She says turning to me.

"Aye, aye, Captain." I reply, running soundlessly up the stairs, towards my targets.

When I reach the fourth floor, I am able to see multiple lines of tape blocking the weapon, with Kirishima standing guard.

"Heads up, Jirou. Sero's coming your way." I speak with Jirou through the communications device in my ear.

Our plan is simple really. Use their own defense against themselves, make them be the cause of their own loss, which is exactly what I plan to do.

I remove the bandaid from my finger and manipulate a thin disk of blood out of the wound. I harden the blood so that the edges are as sharp as a knife and then launch it threw the air like a frisbee. It flies past Kirishima and cuts through all of the tape strips, instantly crushing their defense.

I speed up the blood flow in my muscles and veins, allowing me to run past Kirishima at an inhumane speed. I rely on the shock of my sudden appearance to throw him off guard, and in that same moment, I make it past the boy and head towards my goal. However, Kirishima recovers from his state and immediately activates his hardening quirk as he dashes forward to throw a punch at me. I dodge his throw by the skin of my teeth, his hand almost colliding with my face.