Chapter Thirteen: Shhhh..... its getting quiet

"I... just don't get it, sure I'm soulless but people react like I murdered there favourite pet or about to destroy the multiverse," Ink said frustrated.

"Probably doesn't help Mr soulless flower is causing chaos before the final child usually falls," Phantasma responded licking his ice cream, it was too scoops of dark chocolate with chocolate sprinkled. Ink had two scoops of Moon mist, its creamy texture nice against his summoned tongue.

"Urgh... even if I'm the creator I still have to follow what the voices want, usually that means he's there or a counterpart of some type," Ink said making a face.

"Hmm... yes the voices do like having certain continuations, sometimes they are not very imaginative and then they loose interest and the AU fails," Phantasma mused.

"And then you have to destroy it when it corrupts," Ink sighed, tossing the remains of his cone in the trash.

"Write it down on your Scarf Ink, this is our fifth meeting and its annoying to repeat it each time," Phantasma told him dryly, tugging on the older looking skeletons scarf.

"Right... good idea," Ink said, carefully writing about the balance on the scarf, Phantasma hummed and finished there own cone.

"Hey... you have a tiny shard of soul, does that mean you were someone before being the destroyer?" Ink asked curious.

"I've been several people.." Phantasma said, and Ink blinked at the sudden mature voice coming from the tiny being.

"Eh.. how does that work?" Ink asked confused, Phantasma frowned looking also a bit confused.

"I am not sure, I know who I was before Phantasma but I'm pretty sure I was another before that," the tiny destroyer responded.

"Neat," Ink said, at that moment his phone gave off a jingle.

"Dream?" Phantasma said dryly.

"Dream, I'm apparently suppose to be at a meeting," Ink said reading the text.

"Probably about me," Phantasma mused "Hey.. why don't you just program alerts in your phone to help with things?"

"I'd have to remember the phone all the time," Ink said dryly, phones.. were rather easy to misplace even if he could easily create a new one.

"Ah, have fun at the meeting," Phantasma told him.

"No one has fun at these things," Ink said with a wave, and vanished into an Ink portal.

Phantasma stared blankly as the ink portal vanished, listening to the rustle of robes as another figure sat next to him.

"Your quite chummy with squid for brains," Reaper said, sipping his ambrosia known as coffee.

"He is my opposite, I'm hoping this time he will remember the balance," Phantasma said, tossing his cone remains away and licking the melted droplets of ice cream off his hands.

"Its been.. what six months since you first met him right?" Reaper said, the almost soulless destroyer stared at the sky dully.

"How time flies..." He said and slipped off the park bench.

"Right on time," Reaper said looking at a watching.

The World faded to white.

OoOoO

Nightmare clasped his hands in front of himself, things were changing.

A new destroyer, one he did not know the name or appearance of.

"So easily replaced, right Error," Nightmare sighed, wondering who's life fate had destroyed to create this new destroyer.

"Boss..." a voice said, turning his head a bit he spotted Cross.

"Cross, find the new destroyer," he ordered.

"On it," Cross said, shortcutting away.

OoOoO

"Oh hecc no," Fate snarled, she wasn't liking the way things were going.

Her Ink wasn't allowed to know of the balance, it made things interesting.

But no...

He made friends with this incarnation of the glitch...

Why couldn't the puppets stay on there strings.