Chapter Ten: Viral Colors

Blank white eyes stares at the sky of the anti-void, now missing the multiple strings, puppets and souls. Phantasma called forth his scythe, marvelling at the magic he felt contained in it. It had an ever upgrading storage, everything that he owned was contained. And if separated, it would return to him.

Not in his item space, but int his soul also.

He had discovered this fact when showing Blue his weapon, and it vanished is spark of white magic.

It was strange to be in the anti-void now.

He'd only heard the voices once, when he woke up.

It was silent now.

He could also feel the anti-void much stronger now then when eh had been Error, Fate had created this body from the anti-void.

One could say he was an extension of it.

Just what had Fate done to bring him back like this.

Hi story should have ended as he was sealed away.

Now he was even more incomplete. Just a sliver of the small piece of soul he had before.

He yelped as he was suddenly grabbed and held into the air, he stared blankly at the being holding him. Fresh, the multi-colored annoying parasite, who was grinning up a storm.

"Hello Fresh..." Phantasma said, much more calmly then his past error self as his emotions were much more muted.

"Glitchy broh!" Fresh said in delight.

"I am Phantasma now," he responded.

"Your very... colorless..." Fresh said after a moment.

"This body is mostly made from the magic of the anti-void, so color doesn't stick about it long," Phantasma responded.

Fresh's grin grew.

OoOoO

"See ya bro!" Fresh said zooming off on his skateboard.

Fresh Poof

Paint dripped from non existent ceiling and walls, pooling on the anti-voids ground.

Phantasma sighed, and watched as the paint all faded as if it had never been there.

Just as the paint faded from his clothing and body.

He knew Fresh would be back sooner or later, as he couldn't leave his new little bro' unrad and looking so drab.

Of course Fresh would take it as a challenge.

The tiny destroyer hadn't cared either way.

His head tilted.

An Au was dangerously close to another, and it was corrupted to boot.

His feet moved forward.