Chapter Eighteen: Circles in Ashes

Raven belongs to  DarkMidnightDragon and myself, please do not borrow them.

He was running and running.

The world was melting twisting and trying to crush him.

Blue could not look back, as he couldn't stop or he would die.

He had to reach his goal.

"You'll definitely want help your going to have to crossover, to another multiverse.. maybe even another Omniverse," The being told him.

"Who can help me? I have no idea how to do this?" Blue begged, his mind deep in thoughts all trapped in a dying multiverse.

"There is one being, he's deep asleep acting like a seal.. I can open the door but you will have to hurry as these paths are prone to collapsing," the strange being told him.

"Please," Blue begged.

A Clawed hand reached out the world rippled, a door stood there floating.

"Thank you, who are you by the way?" Blue asked, realizing he never got the beings name.

"Call me Raven," the being said with a fanged smile "Now go."

Blue ran out the door as if the hounds of hell were after him, or at least axetale temmies.

He kept running forward, exhausted but kept going forward.

He was going to save his friends!

------

"Hoi... did someone say Axetale!"

"No!"

"Boo... anyone have skittles?"

"Just.. how bored are you?"

"You don't want to know."

------

You knew it was bad when Reaper was helping to keep someone standing, mind you other then a few people he couldn't touch anyone. Ink gave a cry of pain as they came through a fluctuating portal, Reaper and Phantasma supporting him.

"I'm.. only... going to be able one more portal, and that's out," Ink said bones looking greyed and sickly, his eye lights were white dots as he'd finally ran out of paints to drink.

"We have to hurry, the burn is coming here," Phantasma, as the Destroyer and Death helped Ink up.

"That way, I can feel Classic that way," Ink said pointing.

------

Slowly ever slowly the multiverse burned.

World after world ceased to be...

The codes cinders in a cosmic wind.

Then... there was only world.

------

Papyrus was worried, everyone had collapsed earlier and people were just dropping and dusting.

Sans wasn't doing to well, Papyrus wasn't either but he was forcing himself to function as he couldn't loose his brother.

Sans had always been so fragile... ever since REDACTED.... he shook his head as further thinking on it would just bring pain.

"Papyrus?" Sans whispered weakly from there couch, the taller yet younger skeleton quickly helped Sans sit up.