Chapter Eight: Destruction, Dreams and Death

Kill the Au inhabitants.

Destroy the code.

Watch it cease to be.

Rinse and Repeat.

This was what a destroyer did to keep the balance, one foot forward after the other.

This small body of Phantasma's was smaller, but also much quicker and wasn't glitchy like his true body. This speed was important, as he was in and out before the beings in the AU's he destroyed knew there end had come.

Five, ten... fifteen AU's one after the other.

He didn't even have to worry about carrying the souls back to the anti-void, his scythe seemed to pull the souls into infinite storage that only he could touch. Much better then strings in the void, as beings still tried to free the souls there.

Not that they could.

This would be Phantasma's twentieth AU today, and apparently the one they finally caught up on.

"Hey you, stop destroying AU's!" a voice called, Phantasma turned his head to see Dream running towards him.

There was no Ink in sight.

"It is my duty," he said quietly.

"Your going to stop now and come with me," Dream said notching an arrow, the destroyer titling there head.

"And if I say no?" he asked curious, Dreams face went hard.

"If you say no, we'll do this the hard way," Dream replied grimly.

"I see..." Phantasma replied.

"Wha..." Dream cried as the Destroyer was suddenly right beside him, he hadn't even seen the suppose child move.

"Don't demand what you can't have," the child said quietly, darkness claimed Dream.

Phantasma looked at the Guardian of Positivity, who in his eyes was a failure.

CLANG

Metal met metal, Phantasma holding his scythe above him to block the strike.

"Do not worry, I am not killing one of the guardians keeping the balance," Phantasma told his attacker, a portal appeared below Dream taking the skeleton to a different AU.

"You've brought a lot of souls my way lately little Destroyer," the voice said Phantasma shifted and forced the other further away.

"These souls were scheduled for you either way today, but at least this way they are not lost in the void Reaper," Phantasma replied.

"Who are you?" Reaper demanded.

"You may call me Phantasma," he replied, and looked up his eyelights no longer white but blazing red of determination.

"Do you really want to get in my way," Phantasma asked.