Chapter Six: Error in my eye

It was a chance.

Or Fate and Destiny were messing with him.

That of Blue was breaking the forth wall again.

...

"Stop reading ahead of the script Blue, your not deadpool," Error protested, for as soon as Blue had spotted him he'd skipped over and glomped him.

"Then I'd be Bluepool, but oh my stars! Its you Error!" Blue said, still holding on for dear life of the small destroyer.

"How did you know it was me?" Error asked confused, thankfully he hadn't been destroying this AU so less an awkward meeting.

"I felt the first AU you destroyed, and Dream started going freaky bossy at the latest meeting. But I didn't know I'd come across you so quickly," Blue said finally realizing the child like being.

"But how did you recognize me, my true body is still sealed and i barely have enough soul to count as having one for you to detect?" he asked even more confused.

"Silly," Blue said pointing at his eye, for a moment an error symbol appeared in it before vanishing.

"Of course, the error caused by the anti-void would allow you to see through brief flickers of the multiverse codes," Error said.

And explain the breaking of reality Blue seemed to do, that none of his copies could do.

"I actually almost caught up to you then I suddenly couldn't find your code," Blue said confused.

"Well... I wasn't actually in this multiverse but a few away," Error admitted.

"How did that happen?" Blue asked curious.

"Oh, I met an Ink from another multiverse who truly is a god. He was having a party and invited me, I only watched but the main players of those other multiverses and omniverses were hilarious," Error giggled.

"Aw... I would have loved going to a party," Blue pouted.

Error grinned, already feeling a lot less lonely.