Interlude: A home of Soul

Whoo hoo... an update

"You know... I think Reapers going to have issues with this."

Phantasma was falling, a darkness everywhere yet three glowing balls of light.

Fragments of soul.

"True... the body is that of a child."

"We're not stringing him around Error."

"Does.. this count as multiple personalities?"

The child destroyer was a bit confused.

"Well you have myself, Error, yourself Geno and Phantasma who personality grew enough over time."

He felt a bit insulted at the last part for some reason.

"We cannot stay separate, there mind is buckling under the strain of four sets of memories and personalities."

"That's not good, but how much of Phantasma will be Phantasma after that?" Geno asked.

"I'm... scared..." Phantasma said, he had never been afraid before.

"It's okay to be scared kid," Classic responded.

"Reaper.. been waiting a long time," Geno said sadly.

"He can wait longer, what happens now is Phantasma's choice," Error scoffed.

"I'm tired of being so incomplete, come home?" he whispered, still falling into darkness.

"See you about kid, or rather you won't," Classic said, and one ball of light sped towards him and into his soul. Phantasma shivered, as his tiny shard merged with the greater soul.

"Hey at least we no longer have to destroy."

"Error!" Geno cried.

"Kill joy," Error snorted, and his ball of light sped within Phantasma.

"Tell Reaper... I'm sorry."

Then Geno's ball of light was gone.

------

Phantasma woke with a start, feeling whole for the first time ever.