Chapter Three: Reflect

The Error could only make a face as they looked into a mirror.

This was definitely a new body from before.

A small child maybe five or six years old looked back, no where near old enough to leave there parent yet due to the fact they'd yet to be weaned off there magic. As Skeletons feed off there parents magic till they were almost ten.

Pure white bones, no scars, cracks or a spot of damage anywhere on them. Tiny and small, he no longer had his tear markings on his face and he had boring white eye lights. Everything he wore was white, a white turtle neck tank top, white shorts that went to the knees, boots that covered the knees with thick soles, and fingerless white gloves that went up halfway up his upper arms. A fluttery ragged white scarf was around his neck, so at least that was familiar.

He drive Ink up the wall with all that white.

Even the strange weapon he'd summoned, a scythe made of strange white metal with rather beautiful designs on its handles.

He had a feeling Fate was messing with him again.

Now the fun part, he had to check himself as he had no idea what this body could do.

Other than being kick ass that is.

He summoned his soul and stats.

"Oh come on...." he said in his new child non glitchy voice.

His check showed no stats, and no name.

His soul was even only half of what it should be, which was rather small and explained why his emotions were so faint.

Error gave his Stat Check page another dark look and put away his soul, the rest of his soul was probably still sealed away with his original body.

A sigh left his mouth.

So... destroying was a must and a rush to do at the moment, but he really needed his true body as soon as possible.

Just what the Stars happened in the last two years?