🌞 Chapter 10 🌞

Mew approached the old lady, closing the door behind him as he went out. Before going out, though, he looked over at Gulf and saw that he already conked out again.

"Anada, it doesn't mean anything. I'll just go downstairs in a minutes. I have to fix something."

The old lady stared at Mew, not knowing what to say. She simply went downstairs after telling him about breakfast

Mew then went into Gulf's room and surveyed  the damage. He went into his linen closet and saw once you replaced the damage bed in linen, his bed could pass for new. After he did so, he then turned his attention to Gulf's project of paper and taped it on to the project for his reference. He then  went back to his bedroom and did his early morning knocks before heading downstairs.

Gulf woke up half an hour after Mew knocked. He was so disoriented that he forgot that he was in Mew's bed. He panicked and then went straight to his room where he was surprised to find that his bed looked new with it's new linens. It looked so cozy that he wants to sleep on it yet again. But then he turend his attention to his project and saw that it look okay now. Upon closer inspection, he saw, in Mew's handwriting, a few instructions that allowed him to fix it with ease.

Gulf couldn't believe it. Mew did all these for him?

🌞

Mew found himself looking for Kao the moment he arrived in school. But instead, he found Yaya, the last person he wanted to see.

"Looking for me, handsome?"

"Not particularly, no." He said as he tried to dismiss her.

"Have you heard?"

"What?"

"The movie executives at the studio are now planning to sign us up for two more movies, leading role!"

"Wow, well, good luck with that,"

The two were now working on a film, but they were the second leads, which meant they didn't even have to spend that much time together. But now this two more leading movies? He had to discuss this with his manager.

"Maybe it's time we take this relationship to the next level, yeah?" Yaya said.

"What the hell are you talking about, Yaya?"

"Hmm, I don't know. But people usually become more excited about a love team when they learn that they're going out in real life."

"No, I don't think so. Besides, I don't have the time to date."

Mew quickened his pace, but Yaya still managed to tail him.

🌻

Gulf was walking to school, giddy about the fact that mew fixed his project for him when Kao surprised him.

"Kao! What the-"

"Kana, you never answered any of my calls."

Gulf didn't know what he wss talking about. He hadn't checked his phone since yesterday. He took it out of his bag and saw thirty-five missed calls.

"This is all you?"

"Yeah." Kao smiled in a boyish manner.

"Why?"

"I was thinking of plans for our date."

"Oh, that." Gulf looked around to see if Mew was seeing the two of them.

"After class, yeah? We'll be in disguise."

Gulf started distancing himself from Kao backward as he shook his head and tried to explain.

"You see, Kao, I can't. I promised that I won't-"

"Look out!" Kao grabbed him away from the incoming truck and hit a lamppost in the process.

"Oh my go, Kao!"

Gulf touched Kao's left cheek, which was bleeding. 'Oh my god, that's his moneymaker!' Gulf thought. Without a single beat, he took Kao by the hand and pulled him toward the school infirmary.

"Hey! Slow down!" Kao said with a laugh.

"You're bleeding!"

When they arrived, Gulf knocked frantically on the door of the clinic, shouting. "Emergency! Can someone please-"

"What's going on here?"

Gulf froze. He turned sideways and saw Mew with Yaya not very far behind, staring at him and then noticing his hand holding on to Kao's hand.

🌞

Tbc...

Woah~. Did I just update Three times in a day? 😁😁😁